TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 29, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #7,096 of 24,683
You won't be disappointed (I hope)

I let our customer service guy Jake listen to them on Friday (he owns every model we make and uses them daily) , after he finished listened he turned to me and said how the f#*k did you do that !!

Let's hope the majority have the same reaction.

That is exactly what I'm hoping to feel! I cannot wait, really looking forward to spending some time playing with the tuning filters. Until then I'll just bide my time and listen to my IE80's.

Oct 29, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #7,097 of 24,683

I let our customer service guy Jake listen to them on Friday (he owns every model we make and uses them daily) , after he finished listened he turned to me and said how the f#*k did you do that !!

Speaking of Jake: A big shoutout to him and the crew. Super nice guy, always responsive. Let's hope the PM4s are not quite so prone to wear and tear, like the Sabres. The guy needs a break, I reckon. (and you too, Bob)

We are reaching the final stage, guys.

Oct 29, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #7,098 of 24,683
Speaking of Jake: A big shoutout to him and the crew. Super nice guy, always responsive. Let's hope the PM4s are not quite so prone to wear and tear, like the Sabres. The guy needs a break, I reckon. (and you too, Bob)

We are reaching the final stage, guys.

He is a good guy and always does his best.

We all need a break, so for us it's roll on Christmas when we can have a few days well earned rest.

Oct 29, 2016 at 1:51 PM Post #7,099 of 24,683

Thanks Bob. Really am excited to receive the PM4. Wish i could afford the PM6 or hunter but im sure the PM4 will be excellent especially for the price bracket

Man I LIKE hearing that comment!

Oct 29, 2016 at 2:22 PM Post #7,102 of 24,683
16 Ohm in the PM4 box pic someone linked to. 108 sens. I think as it isn't the best pic and didn't click to enlarge. Correct me if anyone can see the specs better :)

Oct 29, 2016 at 2:30 PM Post #7,105 of 24,683
Ok guys here's what will happen.

All USA customers orders will have to be shipped from here (UK) to Alabama before they go anywhere.

UK orders are next day (when shipped) and rest of the world is shipped by Royal Mail using their international standard service and can take 7-14 working days.

Now the bad bit, we have a lot to ship, almost 2k of them in fact, so will take us a little while to get them all out.

I'm leaving in 2 weeks for a whole month in the middle east, i was hopping to bring the pm4 with me but since im in the last shipping çategory it will be a close call :p still, with royal mail i receive items in one week so fingers crossed - will we receive a tracking number after shipment? 

Oct 29, 2016 at 11:54 PM Post #7,108 of 24,683

At the risk of second guessing what Bob will say - many rechargable devices have circuitry that senses when the device has a full charge and then cuts of the flow of power

Like I said, I figure that's probably the case since rechargeable products do work most of the time. Just wanted a little confirmation. I look forward to getting them. Another thing I missed the first time I looked through the KS promotional material is that there will be a separate battery indicator in the OS that shows the battery level of your Air. That sounds great, but is it limited at all by what Android/iOS version you have? Another question is does the case itself have any indication of how much battery is left in there, like how your run-of-the-mill battery pack uses 4 LEDs to show roughly how much charge is left?

Those Matte black pm4s look simply superb. Any gun metal photos around?

The background photos on the Trinity shop page for the Master 4 shows it in gunmetal. Not the finished production shell with the lettering on and everything, but it does look like the new shell design so you'll have a pretty good idea of what it looks like, albeit without the logo.

Oct 30, 2016 at 1:07 AM Post #7,109 of 24,683

L3000.gif

"THE DISCOUNTED PRICE IS JUST FOR THOSE THAT PRE-ORDER BEFORE 30TH OCTOBER 2016."

It's happening....  Worlds first push/pull hybrid IEM!!   (with added sparkle
tongue.gif
)

WOW!!! Matte Black looks seriously awesome and bad ass!!! 
atsmile.gif
 Now I am having regrets picking the Gunmetal for my PM4. Any chance we could get a pic of the Gunmetal PM4 for those of us who went with that color?? :D

Oct 30, 2016 at 1:29 AM Post #7,110 of 24,683
WOW!!! Matte Black looks seriously awesome and bad ass!!! :atsmile:  Now I am having regrets picking the Gunmetal for my PM4. Any chance we could get a pic of the Gunmetal PM4 for those of us who went with that color?? :D

Man I LIKE hearing that comment!

Not sure if you've noticed, but gunmetal PM4s have been shown for a very long time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back