TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 29, 2016 at 11:18 AM Post #7,082 of 24,683
Ermehrgerd.

So.. When is the PM4 shipping? Its the end of october and i havent got mine yet*

*yes im takinging the biscuit!
Im soooooo looking forward to getting these.. My IE60's are on their last legs.

Bob... A slightly serious question though... Do your IEMs require burn in?
My ie60's sounded like utter dog brown stuff for about 50 hrs.. I ended up leaving them playing on loop just to get them bedded in.

Max of 4-10 hours , but most won't notice a difference.

Oct 29, 2016 at 11:53 AM Post #7,083 of 24,683
Now I know I made the right choice when selecting matt black. Good times coming.

I have read the recent discussions about people asking over and over the same question and, well, I understand both points of view, but I think (it's only my opinion) that this is not a business for someone looking for a two/three-steps upgrade from his/her current gear (unless they buy in the last days of preorder, like today) at a great price, because most probably they'll finally become frustrated for the long (but otherwise necessary) delay. I ordered my PM4 5 months ago. I didn't like, obviously, delays like the last one related to the cable connector, but I can keep impatience under control, because in this moment I'm very satisfied with the stuff I use for enjoying music. PM4/PM6 are a more than welcome addition  but, in the meantime, I can "live without them". My 2 cents.

Oct 29, 2016 at 11:57 AM Post #7,084 of 24,683

It's happening....  Worlds first push/pull hybrid IEM!!   (with added sparkle
tongue.gif
)

And this old man has broken out into his PM4 HAPPY DANCE !

Mine was ordered in gunmetal.  And as an aside my "spare" Techne will be delivered 10-31!  Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oct 29, 2016 at 12:11 PM Post #7,088 of 24,683
  Does anyone know how long shipping to US takes from Trinity? If PM4 shipped within next few days when should I expect to get them?

Bob has an "agent" in Mobile Alabama who will most likely be shipping the PM4 to US customers.  I just ordered a spare Techne IEM on 10-28 and I'll have it in hand on 10-31 (Alabama to South Dakota).

Oct 29, 2016 at 12:45 PM Post #7,090 of 24,683
https://instagram.com/p/BMJrdtdhWlF/

Pic of Master 4 rear box

I'm guessing shipping starts sometime next week
Packing and shipping will take a few days so many we will see shipping at end of next week???

by the way they look great in matte black... my color choice

Oct 29, 2016 at 12:56 PM Post #7,091 of 24,683
Ok guys here's what will happen.

All USA customers orders will have to be shipped from here (UK) to Alabama before they go anywhere.

UK orders are next day (when shipped) and rest of the world is shipped by Royal Mail using their international standard service and can take 7-14 working days.

Now the bad bit, we have a lot to ship, almost 2k of them in fact, so will take us a little while to get them all out.

Oct 29, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #7,092 of 24,683
Dang. 2k. Congrats!!!
2000 /24 hrs u only need to pkg 83 in an hour. Lol and your done in 1 day. Hahaha

Oct 29, 2016 at 1:07 PM Post #7,093 of 24,683
   And this old man has broken out into his PM4 HAPPY DANCE !

Mine was ordered in gunmetal.  And as an aside my "spare" Techne will be delivered 10-31!  Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well that will be a nice segue into the pm4!
biggrin.gif

I've been tiding myself over with the vyrus
redface.gif

Oct 29, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #7,095 of 24,683
Thanks Bob. Really am excited to receive the PM4. Wish i could afford the PM6 or hunter but im sure the PM4 will be excellent especially for the price bracket

You won't be disappointed (I hope)

I let our customer service guy Jake listen to them on Friday (he owns every model we make and uses them daily) , after he finished listened he turned to me and said how the f#*k did you do that !!

Let's hope the majority have the same reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back