TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 29, 2016 at 6:01 PM Post #6,496 of 24,683
Sep 30, 2016 at 4:13 AM Post #6,501 of 24,683
The casing on one of my Sabre earbuds had separated before, snapping it back worked a few times but it seems the glue completely failed. A few emails back and forth with support and I should now have a replacement on the way soon! It was offered at no cost but I paid extra for Express shipping to get it quicker. After they agreed to replace it I did try to glue it myself with superglue (I know bad but it was all I had) and botched it so I can't use it as a temp. The thing is tiny so it may be hard for a lot of people to do a clean self-repair but it's not an issue while under warranty and maybe even later on. 

I know stuff like this spooks some people but I believe I've only seen maybe 2 other people here report the same problem with their Sabre's and in my case only one of the drivers failed so far, not both. And if there is a problem they have your back. If you're still super worried for some reason, then get the PM6 since it uses screws instead. 

Sep 30, 2016 at 5:02 AM Post #6,502 of 24,683
I know stuff like this spooks some people but I believe I've only seen maybe 2 other people here report the same problem with their Sabre's and in my case only one of the drivers failed so far, not both. And if there is a problem they have your back. 

Good point, I totally agree with you! I'm not sure, if there is any sub 300$ earphone, that never had issues either with build-quality, cables or drivers. There might be some with less problems, some are even known for problems like weak cables for example.
You can always get a faulty product and not all companies replace these as easy as Trinity, according to several reviews on the internet

Sep 30, 2016 at 6:17 AM Post #6,503 of 24,683
ye ;D

cheaply made if you ask me, but no one did

hyperion dd next to flare

at least the shells are okay

They are cheaper made than some of the others, but you did see the price right? of course you did as you bought them..

The fact that you keep ripping apart our stuff seems completely at odds with a new customer buying a new toy. 

Comparing to a vastly more expensive (in comparison)IEM is a little pointless.

Sep 30, 2016 at 11:49 AM Post #6,506 of 24,683
First. Will the Kombi tips be included with all phantom master series IEM's (m4,m6,hunter) ? Or is it just for pre-orders of m4 and m6?

According to the website, the only IEM that currently includes the Kombi tips are the Phantom Air. Sabre, PM4 and PM6 got the Spinfit tips among other ones, though. Maybe the Hunter gets some more accessory that is not listed on the page yet.
Maybe I missed something, so my info might not be up to date..

Sep 30, 2016 at 1:17 PM Post #6,507 of 24,683

They are cheaper made than some of the others, but you did see the price right? of course you did as you bought them..

The fact that you keep ripping apart our stuff seems completely at odds with a new customer buying a new toy. 

Comparing to a vastly more expensive (in comparison)IEM is a little pointless.

Hey look what I did to your product. It is cheaply made.
confused.gif
Some people can't even tell when they are being a dumb-ass. I would cancel any further orders from them myself :) Man has Head-fi gone down in the last ten years
rolleyes.gif
. We used to have much higher quality trolls than this.

Sep 30, 2016 at 3:13 PM Post #6,508 of 24,683
it is best iem for 30 euro

and before I get more comments I did give it the best bass iem I used

[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/j5gcPZJrifU[/VIDEO]

the only reason I opened it is because I am getting a replacement, and litz has 4 pole jack so I don't need to modify it just use 3.5 to 2.5 4 pole adapter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back