TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 28, 2016 at 11:28 PM Post #6,481 of 24,683
Just ordered the Phantom Air for my wife. Really happy to contribute to this effort. There was no way to choose the color while pledging. Are we going to get that opportunity before shipping? And I am sure, this has been answered before in this never ending thread :D.

Sep 29, 2016 at 6:13 AM Post #6,483 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity , When you get a chance could you post some pics of the new & improved PM4 cables? No need for anything fancy, just a few smartphone pics would satiate my hungry little impatient mind for a while
smily_headphones1.gif

Here here 
L3000.gif

I just need some more juicy PM4 info/pictures to tide me over until they arrive.

Sep 29, 2016 at 6:57 AM Post #6,484 of 24,683
Just ordered the Phantom Air for my wife. Really happy to contribute to this effort. There was no way to choose the color while pledging. Are we going to get that opportunity before shipping? And I am sure, this has been answered before in this never ending thread :D.

I asked the same question regarding the color options. Bob stated at the end of the campaign the decision on colors will be requested from the backers.
It appears that some of the possible bonuses if the campaign exceeds funding, maybe other color options. They have already added a black/black color option

Sep 29, 2016 at 7:02 AM Post #6,485 of 24,683
  Here here 
L3000.gif

I just need some more juicy PM4 info/pictures to tide me over until they arrive.

"Vince, are we happy??"
"Oh, we happy!"

"Is that... is that what I think it is?"
"Yes, it's the new PM4. With a silver Litz cable."
"It's beautiful..."
beyersmile.png

Sep 29, 2016 at 8:19 AM Post #6,486 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity , When you get a chance could you post some pics of the new & improved PM4 cables? No need for anything fancy, just a few smartphone pics would satiate my hungry little impatient mind for a while
smily_headphones1.gif

New and improved?? I read working on the fit and finish of the connectors. If the case they won't be any different nor look any different really unless the connector is all black now or something.

"We have made some minor adjustments to our detachable cable for a nicer finish and fit"

Thinkin' the black part at the end will fit more flush now.

Sep 29, 2016 at 10:00 AM Post #6,488 of 24,683
Are there any updated shipping estimates on the PM4/6? Take your time, I don't mean to sound impatient. The Kickstarter campaign and limited discussion about it on here is throwing me off a bit. 

Sep 29, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #6,489 of 24,683
  Are there any updated shipping estimates on the PM4/6? Take your time, I don't mean to sound impatient. The Kickstarter campaign and limited discussion about it on here is throwing me off a bit. 

The PM4 will be about another 2-3 weeks. There hasn't been any feedback on the PM6 date yet, but likely to be Nov at the earliest.

Sep 29, 2016 at 5:25 PM Post #6,495 of 24,683
Or, knowing Bob, a lot of magic :D . And he probably wanted to add even more but his accountant said there wasn't enough in the budget for more magic.
Do you know how much magic cost per gram? Rediculous! And I heard that the exchange fees are horrendous and shipping is a nightmare. Frankly at this price range I'm surprised Bob could afford to put any magic in them. But from what I can tell he has always gone above and beyond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back