TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 27, 2016 at 11:34 PM Post #6,451 of 24,683
Sep 27, 2016 at 11:37 PM Post #6,452 of 24,683
Might have to sit this one out. Very interested in Air though. Even better if it's sweatproof.
i am thinking if i should get the hunter since i have the sirius. Difficult choice. Yeah phantom air just back them man

Sep 28, 2016 at 2:31 AM Post #6,453 of 24,683
When the reviews come out, I really hope the PM4's don't make me regret buying the P1... If we all shut our doors to Head-Fi, we would truly understand "ignorance is bliss."

I doubt they will. Based on the way Bob's described them in relation to how IEMs in his current lineup sound, the PM4 will have a totally different sound signature and strengths, filter system or not.

Sep 28, 2016 at 4:42 AM Post #6,454 of 24,683
i am thinking if i should get the hunter since i have the sirius. Difficult choice. Yeah phantom air just back them man

buy and also audeze iems I would buy all of them but I kinda need to eat and buy clothes and pay bills and rent,

Sep 28, 2016 at 4:55 AM Post #6,455 of 24,683
buy and also audeze iems I would buy all of them but I kinda need to eat and buy clothes and pay bills and rent,

Don't you wish you can photosynthesize and save all those food bills? 
biggrin.gif

Anyway, I have jump onto Air as well since the bluetooth earbud that I backed from IGG a year back have not even been shipped till now. Not to mention someone who got them early said the SQ is horrendous. 

Sep 28, 2016 at 8:06 AM Post #6,463 of 24,683
  O que previsão de envio do PM4 ... Eu estou morrendo de angústia no Brasil a ter este produto na mão.

Celso, eu acho que ninguém aqui fala português, então é melhor tentar escrever em inglês a partir de agora, se possível. Sobre a sua pergunta, mais umas 3 semanas.

Translation (from portuguese):
I don't think anyone here understands portuguese, so it's better to ask in English. To answer your question, it should take about 3 more weeks.

PS: I don't know if it is forbidden to write in other languages, so I answered him and gave the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back