- Design to be finalized, update expected this week
- Shipping will probably start late August or September

So be patient and join the club :)

Aug 18, 2016 at 5:01 PM Post #5,132 of 24,683
  Please go back a couple of posts and there you will find the answer:
- Design to be finalized, update expected this week
- Shipping will probably start late August or September

So be patient and join the club :)

I'm having so much fun with my new Vyrus Bob can take all the time he needs, he will sell no iem before it's time
blink.gif

beerchug.gif

Oh yeah, almost forgot "Stay thirsty my friends"
biggrin.gif

Aug 18, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #5,133 of 24,683
Is today the last day of the sale price for the PM6?

Aug 18, 2016 at 5:13 PM Post #5,134 of 24,683

We start filming for kickstartrer next week and will take around another week to edit and get the campaign up on kickstarter. When that happens you will only be able to get these at a pre-order price off kickstarter. The Kickstarter price will be a little more expensive.

Is today the last day of the sale price for the PM6?

No read what Bob post a couple pages ago.

Aug 18, 2016 at 5:54 PM Post #5,136 of 24,683
I will say I had the new ER4-SR, blah. Returned. 

Would you mind explaining why? If it is the bass, the XR is another option. What I was looking for was a comparison between the PM6 vs the Etymotic IEMs from someone who has listened to both. I have listened to the Etymotic HF5, so thats the reference I can compare with.

Aug 18, 2016 at 6:04 PM Post #5,137 of 24,683
all iems have same material it seems just differrent shape

Aug 18, 2016 at 6:41 PM Post #5,138 of 24,683
Would you mind explaining why? If it is the bass, the XR is another option. What I was looking for was a comparison between the PM6 vs the Etymotic IEMs from someone who has listened to both. I have listened to the Etymotic HF5, so thats the reference I can compare with.

Let me put it this way, the Sabre is far, far, far superior to the HF5, PM6 vs is not going to be a fair fight. It'll be like a Reliant Robin trying to race a Lamborghini....

Aug 18, 2016 at 7:20 PM Post #5,139 of 24,683
Let me put it this way, the Sabre is far, far, far superior to the HF5, PM6 vs is not going to be a fair fight. It'll be like a Reliant Robin trying to race a Lamborghini....

But the HF5 will be easier to fit in your ear (read easier to fit not necessarily more comfortable) much in the same way a Reliant Robin is easier to make fun of than a Lamborghini for flipping over
tongue.gif

Aug 18, 2016 at 7:22 PM Post #5,140 of 24,683
It'll be like a Reliant Robin trying to race a Lamborghini....

Wow! Can't even imagine how that is going to be
basshead.gif
. In my mind, even the HF5 sounds good enough, although with some caveats. Eagerly awaiting the arrival of the PM6.

Aug 18, 2016 at 7:30 PM Post #5,141 of 24,683
But the HF5 will be easier to fit in your ear (read easier to fit not necessarily more comfortable) much in the same way a Reliant Robin is easier to make fun of than a Lamborghini for flipping over

Well, the HF5 is just like a cylinder, while the PM6 is like a slab. I imagine, PM6 will be more comfortable while lying down on the side when the earpiece presses against the ear canal.

Aug 19, 2016 at 9:25 AM Post #5,145 of 24,683
Looks like the photos of the Phantom Master 4 have been updated on the Trinity website. Price has been raised by about 5 pounds as well. Personally I sorta liked the round design myself. This design looks a bit like a peanut, but I suppose what matters is how they sound, not how they look, and I'm sure others like the new look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back