TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 18, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #5,116 of 24,683

I... have some bad news for you.

lol

I know I know. Just kidding while waiting.
wink.gif

Aug 18, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #5,118 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity - a quick question:

Based on the latest estimates (subject to change / development etc), what is the expected order of release for the last three Phantoms (excluding the Air)?

Is it PM4, then Hunter, then PM6 or does the PM6 come before the Hunter?

I know they'll all make an appearance when they are done (and that worked pretty damn well for the Vyrus), but just wondering which of the two TOTL models will surface first?

we know Phantom Master 6 and Air are part of KS, so that means probably November realistically(need time for KS campaign and then production and shipping)

I would bet. Master 4 is likely not till mid to late September 

I have no guess on Hunter

Aug 18, 2016 at 2:14 PM Post #5,119 of 24,683
I placed an order for the PM6 yesterday. I missed the notice down below which says discounts cannot be used on the PM6. So I applied the head-fi discount coupon in my order. I am waiting for the order to be cancelled so that I can place a new order, but the order hasn't been cancelled yet. Does that mean it will go through? If not, could someone please cancel the order. I don't want to miss the pre-order sale on the PM6.

Thanks.

Aug 18, 2016 at 2:17 PM Post #5,120 of 24,683
I placed an order for the PM6 yesterday. I missed the notice down below which says discounts cannot be used on the PM6. So I applied the head-fi discount coupon in my order. I am waiting for the order to be cancelled so that I can place a new order, but the order hasn't been cancelled yet. Does that mean it will go through? If not, could someone please cancel the order. I don't want to miss the pre-order sale on the PM6.

Thanks.

Don't worry we had noticed and will be sending a link to pay the balance. :D

Aug 18, 2016 at 2:23 PM Post #5,121 of 24,683
Bob,
Thank you very much for the prompt response. Will wait for your email. This is my first foray into higher end earphones. I currently have an Ety HF5. I like the details of the HF5 and the awesome midrange, but wish the soundstage was larger. I like the imaging of the instruments though. For a new earphone, I would prefer a larger soundstage than the HF5, plus a bit more edge in the trebles, without sacrificing the midrange or the imaging. How much of a difference could I expect from the PM6 coming from the HF5, and will it fulfill my expectations as stated above?

Aug 18, 2016 at 2:35 PM Post #5,122 of 24,683
Bob,
Thank you very much for the prompt response. Will wait for your email. This is my first foray into higher end earphones. I currently have an Ety HF5. I like the details of the HF5 and the awesome midrange, but wish the soundstage was larger. I like the imaging of the instruments though. For a new earphone, I would prefer a larger soundstage than the HF5, plus a bit more edge in the trebles, without sacrificing the midrange or the imaging. How much of a difference could I expect from the PM6 coming from the HF5, and will it fulfill my expectations as stated above?

Sorry I am not allowed to comment due to forum rules, but even if I was allowed I am sorry to say I have never heard them so couldn't advise.

Aug 18, 2016 at 2:44 PM Post #5,123 of 24,683

we know Phantom Master 6 and Air are part of KS, so that means probably November realistically(need time for KS campaign and then production and shipping)

I would bet. Master 4 is likely not till mid to late September 

I have no guess on Hunter

I do hope that Kickstarter campaign won't affect PM6 schedule for us. When I purchased it i Didn't know anything about KS and shipping was planned on August/September.

Aug 18, 2016 at 2:55 PM Post #5,126 of 24,683
Bob,

Sorry I am not allowed to comment due to forum rules, but even if I was allowed I am sorry to say I have never heard them so couldn't advise.

No problem. Thanks!

Aug 18, 2016 at 2:56 PM Post #5,127 of 24,683
  I do hope that Kickstarter campaign won't affect PM6 schedule for us. When I purchased it i Didn't know anything about KS and shipping was planned on August/September.

The "Master" was originally gonna be a KS only launch, along with the Air... I think that they only opened the website presale as a soft-launch because people were practically demanding so :)

So... The plan was to launch via a Kickstarter all along so the shipping might match the timeline of the KS end-of-project... *shrug* just guessing

EDIT: a lot of things happened pretty quickly around that time... The Hunter was a well-kept-secret, apparently, because all the details about it materialized suddenly around the time the Master presales opened up, if I remember correctly

Aug 18, 2016 at 2:57 PM Post #5,128 of 24,683

The "Master" was originally gonna be a KS only launch, along with the Air... I think that they only opened the website presale as a soft-launch because people were practically demanding so :)

So... The plan was to launch via a Kickstarter all along so the shipping might match the timeline of the KS end-of-project... *shrug* just guessing

Thanks, I didn't know that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back