TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 19, 2016 at 10:47 AM Post #5,150 of 24,683
Oh, international shipping never fails me, will do quite well, except maybe some cosmetic damage to the exterior of the box. No need to worry about it!

Yeah thanks. Saw the box that come with these and they look sturdy to withstand strong impacts
biggrin.gif

Aug 19, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #5,151 of 24,683
Looks like the photos of the Phantom Master 4 have been updated on the Trinity website. Price has been raised by about 5 pounds as well. Personally I sorta liked the round design myself. This design looks a bit like a peanut, but I suppose what matters is how they sound, not how they look, and I'm sure others like the new look.

Looks nice. I am confused about the color options... Will there be multiple colors available?

Aug 19, 2016 at 11:28 AM Post #5,152 of 24,683
  Looks like the photos of the Phantom Master 4 have been updated on the Trinity website.

Thanks so much for posting these pictures.  Been waiting for images of the real thing instead of the CAD drawings.  They look great!  And yes I've had a pair on pre-order for some time now :)

Only nit which is super minor is the color of the "tube" on the cables.  That silver-white just doesn't look all that great with gunmetal PM4s.  Black would have suited much better in my opinion.

Aug 19, 2016 at 11:59 AM Post #5,157 of 24,683
  Looks like the photos of the Phantom Master 4 have been updated on the Trinity website. Price has been raised by about 5 pounds as well. Personally I sorta liked the round design myself. This design looks a bit like a peanut, but I suppose what matters is how they sound, not how they look, and I'm sure others like the new look.

WOW!!! 
beyersmile.png

Aug 19, 2016 at 12:03 PM Post #5,158 of 24,683
  WOW!!! 
beyersmile.png

exactly - i've got a decision to make before the end of the weekend.  i've got 3 trinity IEM's that i love and serve my needs well...do i REALLY need more?????

Aug 19, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #5,159 of 24,683
  exactly - i've got a decision to make before the end of the weekend.  i've got 3 trinity IEM's that i love and serve my needs well...do i REALLY need more?????

yes you need more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back