TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 19, 2016 at 12:41 PM Post #5,161 of 24,683
Yes and yes
biggrin.gif

Is it just one color or multiple colors? 

Aug 19, 2016 at 12:44 PM Post #5,162 of 24,683
Hey to everyone. I'm the new guy :) bobtrinity judging by the pictures, the shell of the pm4 seems to have a big gap between the two parts. Are these prototype pictures? I'm a bit worried about the sturdiness of the construction since I saw the pictures of the broken Sabre of one of the forum members, if I remember correctly. Please excuse my direct question, just wanna be sure before spending my money on pm6 and/or pm4 (which I like pretty much btw)
Since I'm interested in pm4 and 6, can someone tell me if these are potentially a big improvement, comin from denon 750/751, fostex te05 and at the moment Havi B3 pro (assuming you posess say the atlas or sabre)?
Thanks for your help

Aug 19, 2016 at 12:46 PM Post #5,163 of 24,683
Hey to everyone. I'm the new guy
smily_headphones1.gif
@bobtrinity judging by the pictures, the shell of the pm4 seems to have a big gap between the two parts. Are these prototype pictures? I'm a bit worried about the sturdiness of the construction since I saw the pictures of the broken Sabre of one of the forum members, if I remember correctly.
@all since I'm interested in pm4 and 6, can someone tell me if these are potentially a big step, comin from denon 750/751, fostex te05 and at the moment Havi B3 pro (assuming you posses say the atlas or sabre)?
Thanks for your help

even the vyrus is miles ahead of te05 and b3 pro
rolleyes.gif

Aug 19, 2016 at 12:53 PM Post #5,164 of 24,683

Is it just one color or multiple colors? 

gunmetal
matte black
polished aluminium

https://www.trinityaudioengineering.com/collections/phantom-series/products/phantom-master-4

Aug 19, 2016 at 1:42 PM Post #5,168 of 24,683
Well, this is the only product I ordered without reading a single review of it. But I feel confident lol. Really appreciate your work Bob!

Aug 19, 2016 at 2:18 PM Post #5,170 of 24,683
A lot! PM4 has sold like they won't be around tomorrow and really took us by surprise and PM6 is not far behind.

Blown away by the response and shear commitment to the brand by previous customers , it's quite humbling.

The fault's on you mate! If you had disappointed us in yhe past, your customers wouldn't be as loyal as they are!
Delta, Hyperion, Atlas, Sabre and, if post office notice during my absence is what I think it is, Vyrus from tomorrow on.
Master! Master! 6 preordered as well

Aug 19, 2016 at 2:19 PM Post #5,171 of 24,683
The fault's on you mate! If you had disappointed us in yhe past, your customers wouldn't be as loyal as they are!
Delta, Hyperion, Atlas, Sabre and, if post office notice during my absence is what I think it is, Vyrus from tomorrow on.
Master! Master! 6 preordered as well

trinity products scream premium
biggrin.gif

Aug 19, 2016 at 2:25 PM Post #5,172 of 24,683
Aug 19, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #5,173 of 24,683
A lot! PM4 has sold like they won't be around tomorrow and really took us by surprise and PM6 is not far behind.

Blown away by the response and shear commitment to the brand by previous customers , it's quite humbling.

Hi Bob,

I placed my order for PM4 without realizing there are different color options. Is there a picture of the three finishes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back