TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 30, 2016 at 11:25 AM Post #3,531 of 24,683
  *Gulp* What have I done! 

I fear I hath drinketh deep of the Trinity cup! 

PM6 (red), #2798 

Phantom Hunter (gunmetal), #2799 

I can't hardly wait! 

In Bob we trust! 

You're a madman.

I mean that in the most positive way.
beerchug.gif

Jun 30, 2016 at 5:35 PM Post #3,532 of 24,683
Got mine today!
First thought: dammit, too much bass! I can't hear Berninger's voice because of all the bassy beats in Bloodbuzz Ohio!
Second thought: I'm a real man, I know only 8 colours... meaning I've confused red bassy filters with the neutral purple ones.
Third thought: Wow...

There are more thoughts in my head of course (not really), but for now I just want to leave them behind and simply enjoy the music.
The only problem so far is that my SpinFit package was missing 1 pink (is it pink? Is it? IDK anymore) tip, but oh well. Getting the Sabres to Ukraine safe and sound in less than two weeks is stellar enough for me. 
How do you say it... Ah, yes. In Bob we trust. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Jun 30, 2016 at 9:05 PM Post #3,539 of 24,683
It might be easier to persuade him to simply extend any promotional period until after the first demo units are in the hands of a couple of reviewers? 

Jun 30, 2016 at 9:09 PM Post #3,540 of 24,683
  It might be easier to persuade him to simply extend any promotional period until after the first demo units are in the hands of a couple of reviewers? 

i haven't kept up with this thread in a few days, but is this what you're referring to?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/3435#post_12688066

Users who are viewing this thread

Back