TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 30, 2016 at 9:25 PM Post #3,541 of 24,683
  It might be easier to persuade him to simply extend any promotional period until after the first demo units are in the hands of a couple of reviewers? 

I hope @Bobtrinity extends the promotion for all three so we as consumers can make an informed purchase.  I want to purchase one of the three but I'm unsure which one.  

Jun 30, 2016 at 9:41 PM Post #3,542 of 24,683
Yep - I see he's already indicated as such. Put it this way guys, in your experience with Trinity so far, has Bob ever done anything you haven't considered fair?  Pretty sure he'll come up with something so everyone is more informed before they have to make a final choice.

Jun 30, 2016 at 10:01 PM Post #3,543 of 24,683
Yep - I see he's already indicated as such. Put it this way guys, in your experience with Trinity so far, has Bob ever done anything you haven't considered fair?  Pretty sure he'll come up with something so everyone is more informed before they have to make a final choice.

Nope. That's what makes Bob so fantastic. He is putting this community first in my opinion. I think his company has a great future going forward because of how he treats his customers

Jun 30, 2016 at 10:17 PM Post #3,544 of 24,683
Nope. That's what makes Bob so fantastic. He is putting this community first in my opinion. I think his company has a great future going forward because of how he treats his customers

customer service is priority 
biggrin.gif
 thats why we will support bob

Jun 30, 2016 at 11:18 PM Post #3,545 of 24,683
  *Gulp* What have I done! 

I fear I hath drinketh deep of the Trinity cup! 

PM6 (red), #2798 

Phantom Hunter (gunmetal), #2799 

I can't hardly wait! 

In Bob we trust! 

Lo! Doth thou heareth not the lamentations of thine purse?!

Jul 1, 2016 at 2:59 AM Post #3,548 of 24,683
RedTwilight, thine lamentations of thine purse are rendered mute betwixt the sounds of thine magical IEMs. Hah hah hahaha.

Alas! This wight speaketh sooth! Such be the magick of yonder sorcerer Bob de Trinity of yore! 

Jul 1, 2016 at 3:07 AM Post #3,549 of 24,683
You're a madman.

I mean that in the most positive way.:beerchug:

NeoTribal,

It just looks that way. But there's a method to my madness?

I'm just really intrigued by the engineering behind these IEMs. I can understand the merits of a push-pull configuration and also a dual-voice coil. I would really like to hear Bob's take on these 2 systems.

Additionally, the prices were really attractive for me as compared to a fortnight ago (*cough* Brexit *cough*) so I took a chance and am placing my trust in Bob (and in part Brooko who has not steered me wrong with his reviews).

I'm just patiently awaiting the days till I'll have Bob's merits of audio engineering in my hands (and my ears).

Jul 1, 2016 at 7:50 AM Post #3,552 of 24,683
that's nice, being able to make our purchases with a informed decision, because for some of us, it's a huge investment, depending on the Exchange rates of the different countries we live... was thinking to order m6 but now that air it's about to come out, might just wait for the combo

Jul 1, 2016 at 7:52 AM Post #3,553 of 24,683
How does the vyrus sounds like? Im curious. It looks very interesting for the price.

Jul 1, 2016 at 8:07 AM Post #3,555 of 24,683
We will keep pre-order pricing open until impressions are released and if anyone is unsure after impressions we are happy to refund.
even if i dont like my incoming pm4, i will make sure I like it! :smiley::smiley::smiley:
In bob we trust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back