TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 30, 2016 at 5:03 AM Post #3,501 of 24,683
I will show you what we have been up to later today.

Such a tease
rolleyes.gif

Jun 30, 2016 at 5:43 AM Post #3,503 of 24,683
Such a tease :rolleyes:

Actually I can show you now as I have some pics on my phone.

We started off with a really rough prototype to just proof the concept, can we make it sound nice etc etc

Then we moved onto how we will charge and enclose some bits and bobs

Now we are making some custom size batteries and miniaturising everything ready for ks launch.

So far sound is excellent, signal is excellent and functionality is simple and works every time.

Jun 30, 2016 at 6:08 AM Post #3,507 of 24,683
Depends where your sensitivity is. It seems pretty rare for IEMs to boost all the treble frequencies with wild abandon, usually they peak in a few places and that may or may not bother you specifically.
If the M4 is like the Delta then yeah, it is probably the safe choice. Brookos graph of the M6 prototype shows a peak at 6KHz which I would be wary of for my own tolerance, although even with Brookos graphs being lower than the should be from 4 or 5 KHz onwards, it doesn't look way out of balance. It avoids 8K which is where a lot of people are bothered by sibilance. Of course its just the prototype, and the filters have been changed since then.

Thank you that is helpful

Jun 30, 2016 at 6:10 AM Post #3,508 of 24,683
  @Bobtrinity Can you tell us something about Vario headphones? I want a full size closed headphone and Vario seems to be that I need and even more.

Hi Alex

We are working away on a new version, although it won't be called Vario anymore.

It will be a full size headphone and will use push pull out of phase driver setup along with our closed/semi open system (not to be confused with other brands using my old system as we have vastly improved it)

This won't be a cheap unit and will have much of the original metal build and RRP will be anywhere between £400-£600 dependant on final spec and costs.

We are slating this for later this year.

Jun 30, 2016 at 6:22 AM Post #3,510 of 24,683

Hi Alex

We are working away on a new version, although it won't be called Vario anymore.

It will be a full size headphone and will use push pull out of phase driver setup along with our closed/semi open system (not to be confused with other brands using my old system as we have vastly improved it)

This won't be a cheap unit and will have much of the original metal build and RRP will be anywhere between £400-£600 dependant on final spec and costs.

We are slating this for later this year.

Thank you Bob, I'll be waiting for new info the next months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back