TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 30, 2016 at 2:29 AM Post #3,481 of 24,683
  thing is im unsure of the incremental upgrade in sonic performance haha
1 hunter can get you 1 pm4 1 pm6

I'm hazarding a guess that Hunter is for stageheads bcos Bob refers to them, soundwise, as "remarkably larger".

http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/3435#post_12688119

Jun 30, 2016 at 2:35 AM Post #3,482 of 24,683

I'm hazarding a guess that Hunter is for stageheads bcos Bob refers to them, soundwise, as "remarkably larger".

http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/3435#post_12688119

im just afraid that the larger stage will cover the vocals.
even though there is the money back guarantee, i dont think its nice to utilise it.
what if everyone uses it just to try out the new iem? 

Jun 30, 2016 at 2:43 AM Post #3,483 of 24,683
I understand your thinking but it doesn't work like that. Massive majority of people are honest and just want assurance. I wouldn't ever do something like that for the advantage, would you? Most peoples view would be the same. Consulting services, many top consultants offer the service free if the client is unsatisfied. Money back is usually the nudge to conclude many a sale. I do understand your thinking though, reality is it never really works like that as long as the product delivers on its promise

Jun 30, 2016 at 2:52 AM Post #3,484 of 24,683

Did someone say 'stagehead'?? 
eek.gif
redface.gif

I understand your thinking but it doesn't work like that. Massive majority of people are honest and just want assurance. I wouldn't ever do something like that for the advantage, would you? Most peoples view would be the same. Consulting services, many top consultants offer the service free if the client is unsatisfied. Money back is usually the nudge to conclude many a sale. I do understand your thinking though, reality is it never really works like that as long as the product delivers on its promise

Plus the fact that the buyer has to pay for return shipping and go through the hassle of sending it out.

Jun 30, 2016 at 2:53 AM Post #3,485 of 24,683

yes this is exactly why I concern about Trinity Audio when they implement such policy.

Jun 30, 2016 at 2:58 AM Post #3,486 of 24,683
Anyway S'pore & M'sia don't have it such return policy.
If don't like just rid of will do for me.
Courier back just waste my money :D

But anyway I'm never do that before like unwanted and return for money back :)

Jun 30, 2016 at 3:05 AM Post #3,487 of 24,683
yes this is exactly why I concern about Trinity Audio when they implement such policy.
Also its a policy to be turned to a marketing advantage. Imagine 10 sellers of the same kind of product and only one offers a return policy because they stand behind their product... there's a reason for that. You would end up wondering why other vendors don't back up their own product in such a way, it reinforces confidence across the board which then leads on to customers buying multiple products. Can be start of an enjoyable relationship where both parties get an awesome outcome.

Bob seems a fantastic customer focused guy. I err on the side that people wouldn't take advantage of his offerings. Even a refunded person can be a profitable customer due to reassuring other people on the fence of just how good the customer service is, which in turn leads to sales...

Anyway, if bob offers such a service for genuine customers due to the investment required that would be awesome

Jun 30, 2016 at 3:14 AM Post #3,489 of 24,683
Also its a policy to be turned to a marketing advantage. Imagine 10 sellers of the same kind of product and only one offers a return policy because they stand behind their product... there's a reason for that. You would end up wondering why other vendors don't back up their own product in such a way, it reinforces confidence across the board which then leads on to customers buying multiple products. Can be start of an enjoyable relationship where both parties get an awesome outcome.

Bob seems a fantastic customer focused guy. I err on the side that people wouldn't take advantage of his offerings. Even a refunded person can be a profitable customer due to reassuring other people on the fence of just how good the customer service is, which in turn leads to sales...

Anyway, if bob offers such a service for genuine customers due to the investment required that would be awesome

yes fair enough but bob has to deal with cornercases also.
2 years warranty from the standard 1 year warranty is enough imo tho.

Jun 30, 2016 at 3:25 AM Post #3,490 of 24,683
yes fair enough but bob has to deal with cornercases also.
2 years warranty from the standard 1 year warranty is enough imo tho.
I totally agree with you and its going above and beyond the standard many apply. All im saying is that to put down £500 on something you need to hear to evaluate without the opportunity to return is difficult. A restocking fee would be fine also as people really dont spend that kind of money thinking they will be returning. When I ordered my other IEM I was assured if its not for me just return, that's what gave me peace of mind. I have no experience with the trinity sound. My next IEM has to be a TOTL for it to be worth the purchase for me due to the quality of my other IEM. These hunter could well be that purchase

Jun 30, 2016 at 3:32 AM Post #3,492 of 24,683
14 day money back guarantee as long as returned in as new condition with all packaging and accessories (used tips not required).
cheers for clarifying bob. Curious, do you have any images of the red madter 6? Isit a deep or vibrant, matte or metallic? Awesome to see a british company put out high end IEM's.

Do you have a store where I could visit to demo these IEM's?

Jun 30, 2016 at 4:00 AM Post #3,495 of 24,683
cheers for clarifying bob. Curious, do you have any images of the red madter 6? Isit a deep or vibrant, matte or metallic? Awesome to see a british company put out high end IEM's.

Do you have a store where I could visit to demo these IEM's?

Believe it was stated somewhere in this long thread that the red colour was equivalent to that of the shade of the Atlas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back