TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 30, 2016 at 7:02 AM Post #3,513 of 24,683
Oh no, it will be a little more expensive and you will have to pay shipping costs

Bob correct if I am wrong, which is often. The Air will now have 3 tuning filters? Guessing bass, neutral, higher freq oreintated?

Any kinda of expectations for when those will ship. They sound fantastic? I understand they will be part of KS just want any idea if my patience will snap. Lol

Jun 30, 2016 at 7:57 AM Post #3,514 of 24,683
Got recommended Trinity in the chinese brands thread after looking for some hybrid iems to replace my Shure 215, liked what i read about the brand and last night i ordered the Master 4, hard to resist that price and discount for the technology and quality plus the customer care seems to be great... cant wait to get them as soon as possible, i believe they will be a great pairing for my Chord Mojo.

A question regarding fit(cable over the ear): how secured they are while moving, i used iem while traveling and walking a lot (i like the shure a lot in this department)

Jun 30, 2016 at 8:54 AM Post #3,516 of 24,683
Im so dissapointed, was happy on my way to pay for the Master 6 but... no Orange Master 6 and i dont buy anything i dont like the looks of it even though its secondary to the quality of the product. I had already talked about the ugliness of the Master shape (imo) but now also the colors are blergh. Im really thinking of skipping the Master 6... i even sold my orange Atlas already -.-.

Again aesthetic is secondary but its still important to me.

Jun 30, 2016 at 9:10 AM Post #3,517 of 24,683
  Im so dissapointed, was happy on my way to pay for the Master 6 but... no Orange Master 6 and i dont buy anything i dont like the looks of it even though its secondary to the quality of the product. I had already talked about the ugliness of the Master shape (imo) but now also the colors are blergh. Im really thinking of skipping the Master 6... i even sold my orange Atlas already -.-.

Again aesthetic is secondary but its still important to me.

most important is the sound. if u want it to be an accessory, better off with beats or earpods

Jun 30, 2016 at 9:44 AM Post #3,519 of 24,683

most important is the sound. if u want it to be an accessory, better off with beats or earpods

Ofc you are right and the sound is most important but you should never underestimate the design. I also think the Phantom series looks very plain which is imo okay for Sabre and Master 4 but at least for the higher end models like Master 6 and Hunter I would have expected a little bit more (and I am not talking about the color options.)  Maybe it's just that I prefer some combination of custom-universal looking IEM like Stagediver because I really like the fit. Unfortunately my Sabres still didn't arrive but I hope they fit similar well. If Bob ever gets bored maybe we will se some Master6v2...
wink_face.gif

Jun 30, 2016 at 10:04 AM Post #3,521 of 24,683
  Ofc you are right and the sound is most important but you should never underestimate the design. I also think the Phantom series looks very plain which is imo okay for Sabre and Master 4 but at least for the higher end models like Master 6 and Hunter I would have expected a little bit more (and I am not talking about the color options.)  Maybe it's just that I prefer some combination of custom-universal looking IEM like Stagediver because I really like the fit. Unfortunately my Sabres still didn't arrive but I hope they fit similar well. If Bob ever gets bored maybe we will se some Master6v2...
wink_face.gif

sd series is quite plain in all honesty

Jun 30, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #3,523 of 24,683
Had my Sabres for a day now, and I must say they sound fantastic. Kudos to Bob, with the amount of filters & tips included, everyone should be able to find the sound their looking for. Trinity rocks!

Jun 30, 2016 at 10:15 AM Post #3,524 of 24,683
Had my Sabres for a day now, and I must say they sound fantastic. Kudos to Bob, with the amount of filters & tips included, everyone should be able to find the sound their looking for. Trinity rocks!

just curious
any sabre and e40 impressions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back