TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 21, 2016 at 10:17 AM Post #2,897 of 24,683
Just took the Sabre's for a quick spin. Bearing in mind I have been breaking in a pair of Campfire Audio Novas and some Nuforce HEM8 almost exclusively over the last week or so (both retailing at over 3 x RRP of the Sabre, never mid the discount price), all I can say is this: holy c*!p, Bob. These are some fine sounding IEMs on first impression, and the circular housing fits like a dream. Will check out the usual analytical stuff in due course to see how they compare properly but I am sticking with my original opinion. Holy c*!p these are good.

Good work, @Bobtrinity

Sounds like the Sabres are in some good company, so look forward to your feedback.

Jun 21, 2016 at 10:26 AM Post #2,898 of 24,683
  I am still hoping for a balanced cable here, really hope you guys will consider adding an option for it

Yep. Would love a balanced cable from Trinity.

Although, I don't think the two pin inserts are proprietary. So, I guess we can order a third-party cable to use with the Master 6.

Edit: thanks @AncientOne

Jun 21, 2016 at 10:47 AM Post #2,900 of 24,683
Sounds like the Sabres are in some good company, so look forward to your feedback.

Will do my best to give these a good thrashing over the next few days/weeks and pop some impressions up (for what they are worth). Cleared out a load of gear and have been on a buying blitz recently so have some FLC8S to work through as well before thinning the herd back down to a manageable number of IEMs, but will definitely let you know how I think the Sabre holds up against the other IEMs in the next price bracket up. If nothing else, it certainly blitzed any remaining buyers remorse I had kicking about in the back of my mind regarding the burnt titanium Hunter preorder I made last week! :wink:

Jun 21, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #2,901 of 24,683
Jun 21, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #2,902 of 24,683
Jun 21, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #2,904 of 24,683
This sounds very familiar
wink.gif

I mean but I just can't afford the $166 difference right now, logic most overcome desire on this one
frown.gif

Jun 21, 2016 at 12:07 PM Post #2,909 of 24,683
Will do my best to give these a good thrashing over the next few days/weeks and pop some impressions up (for what they are worth). Cleared out a load of gear and have been on a buying blitz recently so have some FLC8S to work through as well before thinning the herd back down to a manageable number of IEMs, but will definitely let you know how I think the Sabre holds up against the other IEMs in the next price bracket up. If nothing else, it certainly blitzed any remaining buyers remorse I had kicking about in the back of my mind regarding the burnt titanium Hunter preorder I made last week! :wink:

Oh FCL8s comparison i will be very interested in. If you can give a quick comparison that would be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back