TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 21, 2016 at 9:20 AM Post #2,881 of 24,683
  This has probably already been answered, but does this charge your credit card immediately?  Or do you get charged when they ship?

It does get charged straight away.

If you look at the bottom of the product description we put a big warning sign to let you know 
beerchug.gif

Jun 21, 2016 at 9:23 AM Post #2,885 of 24,683
  Immediately!

Immediately.

Thanks guys.  I have been mulling a few options to replace my Hifiman RE600 because the cable is about to go.  After looking at a few options like the QT5 and BA6 on AliExpress, I think that these will be the best option.  It looks like the QT5 is something that somebody threw together using whatever pieces they had laying around and the QC is a little spotty.  I've heard nothing but good things about Trinity, so I guess I'll go ahead and take the leap.

Jun 21, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #2,888 of 24,683
Master 6 ordered.  Maybe I'll finally give back to the Head-Fi community and do a review instead of just always asking for one.

Jun 21, 2016 at 9:37 AM Post #2,889 of 24,683
  Master 6 ordered.  Maybe I'll finally give back to the Head-Fi community and do a review instead of just always asking for one.

I know, as much as I would like to jump on the 6 for 200 pounds I just can't right now but hopefully things in my life will be back to normal next year when Bob releases the second Hunter run
bigsmile_face.gif
If I get those the only two missing Trinity iem's in my collection will be the Atlas and 6! I'm pretty excited to get those Sabre's in
tongue_smile.gif

beerchug.gif

Jun 21, 2016 at 9:41 AM Post #2,890 of 24,683
Bob, you showed a blue-coloured Master prototype a while back. Do you have any plans for that colour-way, or are the colour-options finalized?

Jun 21, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #2,891 of 24,683

I know, as much as I would like to jump on the 6 for 200 pounds I just can't right now but hopefully things in my life will be back to normal next year when Bob releases the second Hunter run
bigsmile_face.gif
If I get those the only two missing Trinity iem's in my collection will be the Atlas and 6! I'm pretty excited to get those Sabre's in
tongue_smile.gif

beerchug.gif

The Atlas and the Deltav2 are permanent residents in my bag 
tongue_smile.gif

Can't wait for all these Phantoms to start arriving!

Jun 21, 2016 at 10:04 AM Post #2,895 of 24,683
Just took the Sabre's for a quick spin. Bearing in mind I have been breaking in a pair of Campfire Audio Novas and some Nuforce HEM8 almost exclusively over the last week or so (both retailing at over 3 x RRP of the Sabre, never mid the discount price), all I can say is this: holy c*!p, Bob. These are some fine sounding IEMs on first impression, and the circular housing fits like a dream. Will check out the usual analytical stuff in due course to see how they compare properly but I am sticking with my original opinion. Holy c*!p these are good.

Good work, @Bobtrinity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back