TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 21, 2016 at 8:52 AM Post #2,866 of 24,683
  Lol, the Phantom 6 pre order price is like a total steal with the Head-fi discount. But my wallet says definitely no after ordering the Hunters yesterday.
Enough must be enough.

Direct quote from the product discription :
"DISCOUNT CODES OR VOUCHERS CANNOT BE USED ON THIS PRODUCT. ANY ORDERS PLACED USING DISCOUNT VOUCHERS OR CODES WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED."

Jun 21, 2016 at 8:53 AM Post #2,867 of 24,683
  Lol, the Phantom 6 pre order price is like a total steal with the Head-fi discount. But my wallet says definitely no after ordering the Hunters yesterday.
Enough must be enough.

I'm in the same boat... at least a minimal semblance of restraint must be maintained 
redface.gif

Jun 21, 2016 at 8:54 AM Post #2,870 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity just a question non related to the Master 6, i received my e-mail (of the sabres) and i chose express delivery, but i didn't get a tracking number, it says "Royal Mail Tracking Number: NONE". Does it mean you guys have sent it through royal mail instead of DHL? Thanks

EDIT: nvm, i got an e-mail saying "AWAITING" 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 21, 2016 at 8:58 AM Post #2,871 of 24,683

On Kickstarter they will be £10 more and you will have to pay extra for shipping. The RRP won't change at all.

However this is only open until we launch kickstarter in 2-3 weeks time, after that the they will show as sold out on our site.

thanks @Bobtrinity bt lanyard will be available for hunter? already sent a pm to Trinity to change my order and be charged for hunter

Jun 21, 2016 at 9:01 AM Post #2,873 of 24,683
  @Bobtrinity just a question non related to the Master 6, i received my e-mail (of the sabres) and i chose express delivery, but i didn't get a tracking number, it says "Royal Mail Tracking Number: NONE". Does it mean you guys have sent it through royal mail instead of DHL? Thanks

It means some muppet (me) just picked Royalmail rather than DHL.

Now amended and you will have an email.

All DHL stuff goes to our agent and we are just waiting for the tracking ref.

Jun 21, 2016 at 9:08 AM Post #2,875 of 24,683

On Kickstarter they will be £10 more and you will have to pay extra for shipping. The RRP won't change at all.

However this is only open until we launch kickstarter in 2-3 weeks time, after that the they will show as sold out on our site.

Wow, I will be smacked by GST in the face if I went for kickstarter, hope GBP doesn't rise till you guys ship the M6s

Jun 21, 2016 at 9:17 AM Post #2,877 of 24,683
This has probably already been answered, but does this charge your credit card immediately?  Or do you get charged when they ship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back