TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 20, 2016 at 11:45 PM Post #2,837 of 24,683
  I just need to avoid mixing up my cocaine with my heroin....I mean my Trinity IEMs......and my heroin
biggrin.gif

Who doesn't have those kinds of problems... with IEM's?
cool.gif

Jun 21, 2016 at 4:07 AM Post #2,839 of 24,683
  Is there a link where I may find the weight for the phantom hunter?
Also, I'm curious about the master 6 stating it has the most advanced sound but the hunter costs significantly more.
Why choose the hunter in this case?

The Hunter is the pinnacle (so Bob claims at the moment) of what Trinity Audio Engineering can do with a universal-fit IEM so it's naturally the most expensive one. So supposedly in the sound quality hierarchy, it would be Hunter > Master 6 > Master 4 > Sabre. Where are you seeing the description of the "most advanced sound" for the Master 6 right now? I can't see it on the Trinity shop page for it or on the first page descriptions of this thread.

Who doesn't have those kinds of problems... with IEM's?
cool.gif

The constant struggle, so difficult to have it all those addictions sorted out
tongue.gif

Jun 21, 2016 at 4:56 AM Post #2,840 of 24,683
i know this may sound like a huge man child, but i do not care because i want the sabre NOOOOOOOOWWWW. 

I mean NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW.:deadhorse:

Checked the App Overnight site and loss like my Sabres are out for delivery today. Woohoo! Straight on the burner for a few hours to warm them up when they arrive (I'm not a huge believer, but might as well as I can't listen properly until I leave work so it can't hurt) then straight in my ears fit the journey home. Imagine you will be seeing some initial impressions from the UK based forum members in the next 24 hours or so. Exciting times!

Jun 21, 2016 at 5:54 AM Post #2,841 of 24,683
Checked the App Overnight site and loss like my Sabres are out for delivery today. Woohoo! Straight on the burner for a few hours to warm them up when they arrive (I'm not a huge believer, but might as well as I can't listen properly until I leave work so it can't hurt) then straight in my ears fit the journey home. Imagine you will be seeing some initial impressions from the UK based forum members in the next 24 hours or so. Exciting times!
What??! I didn't even get the e-mail yet! How do you track it? does the email provide a tracking number?

Jun 21, 2016 at 6:10 AM Post #2,843 of 24,683
What??! I didn't even get the e-mail yet! How do you track it? does the email provide a tracking number?

Quote:
  Still didn't receive an email with shipping information:frowning2:

Got the e-mail just now! Please wait a little, they're coming out. The e-mail didn't provided me a tracking number though, it said NONE on the tracking number field. I sent an e-mail to check what's going on 
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back