TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 20, 2016 at 12:35 PM Post #2,821 of 24,683
Jun 20, 2016 at 3:04 PM Post #2,825 of 24,683

Oh, gonna be like that is it
blink.gif
Fine, I had a nice damp cloth ready
biggrin.gif
I'd probably be breaking those out if you would close that box and ship already!

beerchug.gif

Jun 20, 2016 at 4:20 PM Post #2,828 of 24,683
I just realized that I made my most expensive head gear purchase this evening on a unit that has not even gotten a review!

I don't even have full sized cans in this price category yet (I started my serious wallet draining head gear journey about a year ago), but I feel fully confident that I made my endgame purchase in the IEM category this evening.

When Bob started talking about the Phantoms during the Atlas Kickstarter, I had at that time only heard the Deltas, but I decided there and then that the TOTL Phantoms would be my IEM end game.
And now the wait begins to go Hunting in the late fall!
In Bob we trust!
beerchug.gif

Jun 20, 2016 at 4:32 PM Post #2,829 of 24,683
  I just realized that I made my most expensive head gear purchase this evening on a unit that has not even gotten a review!

I don't even have full sized cans in this price category yet (I started my serious wallet draining head gear journey about a year ago), but I feel fully confident that I made my endgame purchase in the IEM category this evening.

When Bob started talking about the Phantoms during the Atlas Kickstarter, I had at that time only heard the Deltas, but I decided there and then that the TOTL Phantoms would be my IEM end game.
And now the wait begins to go Hunting in the late fall!
In Bob we trust!
beerchug.gif

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

I have no idea what my IEM's will sound like, but I HAVE to trust a company that REFUSED to release them on time when they weren't happy with the connectors - and THEN decided to add in the  filters that weren't part of the original product. Trinity / Bob CARE about the product, and I'm sure that will shine through!

Everyones ears / tastes are differen't, so even the best IEM's in the world won't be for some people.. but I LOVE the idea of the changable filters to tweak your sound.

This isn't like a big company that hired some people who know about audio in order to make IEM's.. this is a guy who loves what he does, so CREATED a company to make them. Best way around in my opinion.

Jun 20, 2016 at 4:58 PM Post #2,831 of 24,683
Thanks for the vote of confidence guys, it really is amazing!

Sure sure, maybe one day we can attest to that first hand
blink.gif
I've had women not tease me this bad
wink_face.gif
I know it's all part of your diabolical plan
beerchug.gif

Jun 20, 2016 at 7:27 PM Post #2,833 of 24,683
You know you love it baby
biggrin.gif

You promised more info on the Phantom Air....
The Sabres are shipped a little crumb hear or there???

Pretty please, sugar on top

England is the best!.  I love my Tea and Crumpets!.....See I bet if we never revolted, he would give us the stuff faster in the USA

Jun 20, 2016 at 8:36 PM Post #2,834 of 24,683
That is such a nice tease.  Kind of needed that lol

Love the presentation
biggrin.gif
,  That's some art right there.

I like that you put two tubes for the filters in there.

Box is great for putting my stash... of...  um.... eartips in...  and what not
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 20, 2016 at 10:13 PM Post #2,835 of 24,683
  That is such a nice tease.  Kind of needed that lol

Love the presentation
biggrin.gif
,  That's some art right there.

I like that you put two tubes for the filters in there.

Box is great for putting my stash... of...  um.... eartips in...  and what not
evil_smiley.gif

I just need to avoid mixing up my cocaine with my heroin....I mean my Trinity IEMs......and my heroin
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back