TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 11, 2016 at 6:59 AM Post #2,568 of 24,683
I will get back to everyone over serial numbers on Monday.

Those that got in first will automatically get the low numbers unless they requested a specific number. We will do our best to allocate as requested but can't guarantee.

Jun 11, 2016 at 7:28 AM Post #2,569 of 24,683
I will get back to everyone over serial numbers on Monday.

Those that got in first will automatically get the low numbers unless they requested a specific number. We will do our best to allocate as requested but can't guarantee.

Will be placing my order soon, hopefully I'll get my requested number locked. It'll be in the special instructions, thanks Bob!

Jun 11, 2016 at 8:20 AM Post #2,572 of 24,683
I totally understand you, for us it's a bit of dammed if we do and dammed don't kind of scenario.
biggrin.gif

Right angle would seem to be better but this is a cause of real world use showing its not.  Always seemed to be the cable bending caused failure especial with Apples stupid lightning cables.

What holds up best based on manufacturer experience is best in my eyes.  I might just be too hard on the cables.

Poor Bob, you can't use your magic to make an indestructible cable. Your magic is only with sound...

Jun 11, 2016 at 8:30 AM Post #2,575 of 24,683
Right angle would seem to be better but this is a cause of real world use showing its not.  Always seemed to be the cable bending caused failure especial with Apples stupid lightning cables.

What holds up best based on manufacturer experience is best in my eyes.  I might just be too hard on the cables.

Poor Bob, you can't use your magic to make an indestructible cable. Your magic is only with sound...

Oh could make then virtually unbreakable under normal use, problem is they would not be that flexible and would be very chunky.

Jun 11, 2016 at 8:38 AM Post #2,576 of 24,683
Interesting.  any links?
Couldn't find an angled one atm, but I found an L shaped one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/272064792949 This should keep your headphone jacks safe. It would be cool if they made one at around the same price but a bit shorter and with better materials.

Edit: Here's a much smaller one but it's not in an angle: https://www.ebay.com/itm/361430419618 which shouldn't be a problem considering it's just a cheap item protecting your real jack ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Jun 11, 2016 at 8:46 AM Post #2,577 of 24,683
might be pointless scince this adapter doesnt have oxygen free copper in it

Jun 11, 2016 at 8:54 AM Post #2,578 of 24,683
Oh could make then virtually unbreakable under normal use, problem is they would not be that flexible and would be very chunky.

Sure Bob.. Now the magic is everywhere.

Any idea on the eta for the KS for Master 6 and Phantom Air?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back