TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 11, 2016 at 3:54 PM Post #2,584 of 24,683
Is that a 1/4 or 1/8 inch jack on the Master cable? The cable looks so nice its hard to tell how thick it really is. 
blink.gif

Jun 11, 2016 at 8:06 PM Post #2,587 of 24,683
The pm6 is all sold out in the trinity website. Is there any other place I can get them?

pretty sure the 6 and air are going up on KS first, not direct sales initially.  somewhere in this thread is an estimated date for the KS to start.

Jun 12, 2016 at 1:53 AM Post #2,589 of 24,683
Just went for it and placed an order for the Hunter. temptation is an evil, evil force, but it shall be the last pair of IEMs I'm buying in a long while. Good bye my SG$800, HELLO PHANTOM HUNTER

Also, would it be possible for me to have the number 117, if not already taken? My order's #2590

Jun 12, 2016 at 2:30 AM Post #2,590 of 24,683
Oh could make then virtually unbreakable under normal use, problem is they would not be that flexible and would be very chunky.

Interesting that right-angle jacks tend to fail more. I've only had straight jacks get fuzzy on me, never right-angle ones. That said, your well-relieved straight jacks haven't failed me yet. I'm glad you know how to compromise on the design; we need a nice durable cable that flexes and fits well in pockets, not one that can garrote somebody
biggrin.gif

Just went for it and placed an order for the Hunter. temptation is an evil, evil force, but it shall be the last pair of IEMs I'm buying in a long while. Good bye my SG$800, HELLO PHANTOM HUNTER

Also, would it be possible for me to have the number 117, if not already taken? My order's #2590

Seems like a sound investment to me. And I wish you luck with getting your serial number, I almost requested the same one. Wouldn't happen to be a reference to the Master Chief in this case would it?
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back