TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 19, 2017 at 8:02 PM Post #14,911 of 24,683
I guess that would be possible. But these got sold out back in the fall. I can't imagine that audio sanctuary would hold back selling this long. But what do I know, not much

if they did buy a bulk of them they were probably smart enough to know better than to pre-sell an item with no definitive availability.
or...trinity sent the first x amount to them before sending to individual customers and they had an embargo.

Apr 19, 2017 at 8:05 PM Post #14,912 of 24,683

if they did buy a bulk of them they were probably smart enough to know better than to pre-sell an item with no definitive availability.
or...trinity sent the first x amount to them before sending to individual customers and they had an embargo.

ok that makes sense

Apr 19, 2017 at 8:11 PM Post #14,913 of 24,683
I personally like them. Silicone tips are my preferred tips and the Spinfits are my preferred silicones. That said, haven't tried Spiral Dots, which some have said to be as good if not better.

The Spinfits have this kind of folded section at the very end of its core stem before it curves into the flange (yeah, I'm not doing a very good job describing this) and that's what allows it to rotate in all directions without squishing the circular opening, leading to the sound coming through as it should. At least that how I understand it's supposed to work.

I wouldn't describe them as spinning or rotating. That indentation in the extended neck of the stem allows for deeper insertion of the tip, which can bend to the shape of your ear canal.
I find them comfortable but they don't isolate very well. I sometimes have some trouble getting a good seal when I first put them in. I think as they warm up to body temp, they conform a little better. I've taken some foam off of a old Comply tip and made a hybrid. Those isolate much better and also make a more consistent seal.

Apr 19, 2017 at 8:34 PM Post #14,914 of 24,683
I wouldn't describe them as spinning or rotating. That indentation in the extended neck of the stem allows for deeper insertion of the tip, which can bend to the shape of your ear canal.
I find them comfortable but they don't isolate very well. I sometimes have some trouble getting a good seal when I first put them in. I think as they warm up to body temp, they conform a little better. I've taken some foam off of a old Comply tip and made a hybrid. Those isolate much better and also make a more consistent seal.

I guess maybe tilt? But yeah, the point is that it can bend to fit your ear for deeper insertion.

Apr 19, 2017 at 9:23 PM Post #14,918 of 24,683
I WANT MY MASTER!!!!!! I want to use them so bad!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

You and me both, buddy, you and me both... 
frown.gif

Apr 19, 2017 at 9:37 PM Post #14,920 of 24,683
I guess that would be possible. But these got sold out back in the fall. I can't imagine that audio sanctuary would hold back selling this long. But what do I know, not much

Well gosh I hope it's true LOL I would be at best not able to have the earphones.

Apr 19, 2017 at 9:46 PM Post #14,922 of 24,683
Audiosanctuary looks like a pretty damn legit store. I just saw some pictures of it in google images, it looks like a really big enterprise. Not to mention the overwhelming good reviews at the top of the google search results. I have faith that I put my money in good hands.

Apr 19, 2017 at 9:49 PM Post #14,923 of 24,683
Audiosanctuary looks like a pretty damn legit store. I just saw some pictures of it in google images, it looks like a really big enterprise. Not to mention the overwhelming good reviews at the top of the google search results. I have faith that I put my money in good hands.

Imagine your's arriving before ours, that would be sad. For us of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back