TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 12, 2017 at 12:41 AM Post #14,026 of 24,683
Cool!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jake has assured me that my pair will be shipped out this week
wink.gif
and I obviously hope that's true, although I'm looking at 2-3 weeks before they get to my part of the world. /Sigh.
Although I am fortunate enough to have extremely good Sony IEMs I need a more simple pair for the gym and casual podcast/audio book listening. I'm pretty confident that they will be able to handle those basic requirements.
Ordered the gun metal :grinning: so I think they look good too.
Did you get a case and all the trimmings? How fast from ordering to delivery?

It came with a case, yes, and maybe about ten different ear tips (just an estimate, and too lazy to check right now 
tongue.gif
). 

As far as your last question, well, my case was a bit odd/unique, because my package got intercepted by the USPS for reasons unbeknownst to anyone. So for me, it took a little over a week to get them from the date of ordering (whereas shipping was supposed to take 2-3 days). However, they were shipped out the same day I ordered them. 

Apr 12, 2017 at 12:51 AM Post #14,027 of 24,683
It came with a case, yes, and maybe about ten different ear tips (just an estimate, and too lazy to check right now :p ). 

As far as your last question, well, my case was a bit odd/unique, because my package got intercepted by the USPS for reasons unbeknownst to anyone. So for me, it took a little over a week to get them from the date of ordering (whereas shipping was supposed to take 2-3 days). However, they were shipped out the same day I ordered them. 

Thanks.
Mine will be coming from the UK, and sadly I've waited a week for them to be shipped.. Company must be busy or something..:wink:
I just saw that gun metal is now sold out! Guess that means I'll be getting the others by default now, that is quite a shame.

Apr 12, 2017 at 12:53 AM Post #14,028 of 24,683
Thanks.
Mine will be coming from the UK, and sadly I've waited a week for them to be shipped.. Company must be busy or something..
wink.gif

I just saw that gun metal is now sold out! Guess that means I'll be getting the others by default now, that is quite a shame.

Well, did you order gun metal? Because if so, I think you should be good. I'm pretty sure I ordered Aluminum because I didn't even bother looking to see if there were other options. 

Apr 12, 2017 at 12:58 AM Post #14,029 of 24,683
Well, did you order gun metal? Because if so, I think you should be good. I'm pretty sure I ordered Aluminum because I didn't even bother looking to see if there were other options. 

Yeah I ordered gun metal, but since they haven't shipped, and they are showing out of stock, then I guess I'm leaping to conclusions. :wink: Guess I'll wait and see. :)

Apr 12, 2017 at 1:24 AM Post #14,030 of 24,683
I think many of us got a mail from Jake telling us that the Master will ship this week. At the moment I'm just waiting for that promise to be broken again lol. Hope TA proves me wrong.

That's what I was told too. Master this week and PM6 next week at the latest.

As much as I hate to do this, I will cancel if not the case.

But what becomes of my Litz cable I bought for PM6?

Apr 12, 2017 at 2:50 AM Post #14,033 of 24,683
To all you guys ( and girls ) out there that are still waiting for your IEMs i understand your pain totally and yes its easy for me to say as i have already recieved my master, still waiting for some deltas and hunter though!
But if you can then try and hang on in there , the masters i feel are one of the best bang for buck headohones i have ever bought when it comes to sound , your patience even though its at the end will be rewarded!. Do honestly understand frustrations though.

Apr 12, 2017 at 5:59 AM Post #14,037 of 24,683
To all you guys ( and girls ) out there that are still waiting for your IEMs i understand your pain totally and yes its easy for me to say as i have already recieved my master, still waiting for some deltas and hunter though!
But if you can then try and hang on in there , the masters i feel are one of the best bang for buck headohones i have ever bought when it comes to sound , your patience even though its at the end will be rewarded!. Do honestly understand frustrations though.

+1
I paid £60 with Bob's discounts for my masters and there is no way I will ever get another pair of IEMs that sound this good for the price, build quality is excellent, filters all fit well and have distinctive sound differences (not just a gimmick) and there are plenty of different tips
The only problem is if these sound this good I am wondering how good the PM6 and Hunters are going to be.
There have obviously been some shipping problems but try to be patient I know it is easy for me to say as I sit here listening to my favorite tracks while I change the filters on my masters for about the tenth time in the last hour but I am still waiting for my Atlas Deltas to be shipped.

Those Airs look good I wish I had bought those as well lol

Apr 12, 2017 at 6:09 AM Post #14,038 of 24,683
+1
I paid £60 with Bob's discounts for my masters and there is no way I will ever get another pair of IEMs that sound this good for the price, build quality is excellent, filters all fit well and have distinctive sound differences (not just a gimmick) and there are plenty of different tips
The only problem is if these sound this good I am wondering how good the PM6 and Hunters are going to be.
There have obviously been some shipping problems but try to be patient I know it is easy for me to say as I sit here listening to my favorite tracks while I change the filters on my masters for about the tenth time in the last hour but I am still waiting for my Atlas Deltas to be shipped.

I hope Trinity will have also in future an option to buy products with these insane pre-order prices..
I'm worried that these troubles will make Trinity to be more careful (less risk=bigger price tag).

Maybe there could be a special option for patient and adventurous customers with terms like:
Specs of the product will be what ever Trinity decides.
Timeline will be what ever it takes to make them ready.

Apr 12, 2017 at 6:22 AM Post #14,040 of 24,683
+1

Ditto..my first purchase with trinity was the sabres which i only paid £40 for on sale ( thought worth a shot £ 40) and i genuinely thought wow! If they can do that with a £100 IEM then what else can they do ??? Which led me to the masters (had discount on masters too) and then the hunter. I have spent 100s (upto about £400) on IEMs that dont sound as good as the masters.....Truly cant wait to hear my hunter :grinning:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back