TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 11, 2017 at 3:18 PM Post #13,996 of 24,683
  I'm not so sure I'd be happy if they never shipped.  I'd like to get my money back at least.  This isn't a donation.

you have all the rights to get your money back. I was just replying to the person who asked me how would I know whether my order was shipped at all.
I didn't sign for tracking and hence I can't ask for tracking.
Once you start conversation, you understand the person. Members here are getting their order slowly. That's why it is wrong to say that order will never be shipped. I do understand that there is serious delay in order fulfilment. But, at this stage if someone can't take it anymore then I think he should reach out to Bob and ask for refund without any cancellation fee.

Apr 11, 2017 at 3:26 PM Post #13,997 of 24,683
Well, if it comes down to a 1 day service or 3 day service - I'd say EITHER would be perfect! We just want them in our hands! I'm really hoping when Bob has slept we can get some definite answers. It should be possible to look at everyone's outstanding order numbers & give a finite date by which they will arrive surely?

My Air was no. 180 on Kickstarter of 1096 total. They were said to be shipped in order number sequence, so I presume there's 179 customers before me (but we were told by KS message 2 weeks ago that they'd ship in 7 days).

My Hunter was late ordered so I can be more patient.

Some people have received their Master in the UK whose order number was after mine, so can't quite figure out what happened there? My last query to Jake said they were "shipping as we speak"!
:thinking::weary:

Definitely not by backer number I am in the UK and KS backer #2. I was also 1st person to order Hunters, recieved neither.

Apr 11, 2017 at 3:31 PM Post #13,998 of 24,683

you have all the rights to get your money back. I was just replying to the person who asked me how would I know whether my order was shipped at all.
I didn't sign for tracking and hence I can't ask for tracking.
Once you start conversation, you understand the person. Members here are getting their order slowly. That's why it is wrong to say that order will never be shipped. I do understand that there is serious delay in order fulfilment. But, at this stage if someone can't take it anymore then I think he should reach out to Bob and ask for refund without any cancellation fee.

Ooh did you mean if they never shipped YET?  Or are you saying if they never shipped at all you'd still be happy? Big difference.

Apr 11, 2017 at 3:36 PM Post #13,999 of 24,683
perhaps we could get better descriptions than "emotional" cuz honestly, I don't really know what to make of that.

I vaguely recall some cool dude on here writing a fairly lengthy post, admitedly speculative, about what those descriptions might mean in more detail..
wink.gif

I'd probably try searching this thread for it. I for one found it immensely useful; indeed, a small gift (*cough* Mojo *cough) for such a contribution might even be appropriate!
tongue_smile.gif

Apr 11, 2017 at 3:39 PM Post #14,000 of 24,683
Definitely not by backer number I am in the UK and KS backer #2. I was also 1st person to order Hunters, recieved neither.

"He who is first shall be last"
tongue_smile.gif

Not much longer I'm sure, chin up! I'm also awaiting my PM6 eagerly
beerchug.gif

Apr 11, 2017 at 3:40 PM Post #14,001 of 24,683

Just call Bob and I hope you will write same thing what I wrote earlier in my post

This is how l see it and you may or may not disagree with my views.
When l purchase from a fairly new company there is some sort of trust that should be established, especially when it comes to top-of-the-line-models. This is a very competitive market after all and if people are not happy they can and will easily go elsewhere, with that being said, if l see some technical specs on their site for the models I'm purchasing, me as a consumer expecting the specs to be identical, especially when at this stage the development phase had ended long ago.  Many people here say they don't even what  the final product is going to be like.
As a consumer I'm also supporting a new brand and as a pre-order customer I'm also a small investor. 
Transparency is key to build a sustainable and loyal customer base. 

I know there were some setbacks and delays and people are frustrated and maybe even upset. If people were told that their orders were shipped but if they haven't that's not right.
I'm not suggesting that this has been the case but many here starting to question the whole thing and want to know what is really going on especally when it comes to very expensive items.
Customers entitled to know the specs of their items they purchased and they want to know the ETA and when items will get shipped. It's not that complicated and most people don't mind the wait as long as they tell them the truth. If people are starting to doubt Trinity that's not good, because now they are not only doubting the shipping times but also the specs and material being used and the whole process etc... Not a good thing for business.   You do realize shipping had started 2 months ago, right? 

Apr 11, 2017 at 4:05 PM Post #14,003 of 24,683
  FTFY 

2 weeks ago???  No, this is incorrect. Everything was supposed to be shipped in batches and completed by March 24/25. There were some setback apparently and Bob came here and explained what's going on. It also wasn't clear if something was shipped to Alabama and within the U.K or not, but It's definitely not like they just started shipping 2 weeks ago. 

Apr 11, 2017 at 4:25 PM Post #14,004 of 24,683

2 weeks ago???  No, this is incorrect. Everything was supposed to be shipped in batches and completed by March 24/25. There were some setback apparently and Bob came here and explained what's going on. It also wasn't clear if something was shipped to Alabama and within the U.K or not, but It's definitely not like they just started shipping 2 weeks ago. 

Well 2 months of shipping time is A LOT of time.  So it's LIKE they shipped 2 weeks ago, hence the (sarcastic) FTFY.

Apr 11, 2017 at 4:37 PM Post #14,006 of 24,683
I have to agree with Tommy C, shipping has started end of february if my memory serves well.
Bob in fact never said shipping would just start for Hunter, PM6, Airs etc. He said, it had started end of february and only portion would have been left. Same thing one week later, just less items left. So, even taking into account some delays, even with carrier service, at least some people should have received their Hunters, PM6 and what not. Instead only a tiny group of people have gotten their Masters and Virus2, the bottom of the line iems so to speak.

Nothing really adds up here, imho. If I'm not totally blind here, we are forced to believe that only a few Hunters, PM6 etc had been left over a week ago, and obviously more or less most of them belong to Headfi members. Oh come on, sounds like a strange coincidence to me. I don't want to be negativ again and again, I'm just so frustrated, especially cause I start gettin the impression we are not taken seriously here.

After Bob's apology I thought, well, nice hard working guy. That's the reason I'm supporting this company. And the slowly arriving masters and virus helped cooling down Headfi for trinity.

But two weeks later, I personally feel we haven't really moved here.

Well, tomorrow is Bob time, and can't wait to hear Bob's version of things. Maybe, everything is just fine and I'm overreacting here.

PS: just my view, my humble 2 cents, guys, I'm not claiming to represent whole Headfi

Cheers and good night

Apr 11, 2017 at 4:45 PM Post #14,007 of 24,683
I have to agree with @Tommy C, shipping has started end of february if my memory serves well.
Bob in fact never said shipping would just start for Hunter, PM6, Airs etc. He said, it had started end of february and only portion would have been left. Same thing one week later, just less items left. So, even taking into account some delays, even with carrier service, at least some people should have received their Hunters, PM6 and what not. Instead only a tiny group of people have gotten their Masters and Virus2, the bottom of the line iems so to speak.

Nothing really adds up here, imho. If I'm not totally blind here, we are forced to believe that only a few Hunters, PM6 etc had been left over a week ago, and obviously more or less most of them belong to Headfi members. Oh come on, sounds like a strange coincidence to me. I don't want to be negativ again and again, I'm just so frustrated, especially cause I start gettin the impression we are not taken seriously here.

After Bob's apology I thought, well, nice hard working guy. That's the reason I'm supporting this company. And the slowly arriving masters and virus helped cooling down Headfi for trinity.

But two weeks later, I personally feel we haven't really moved here.

Well, tomorrow is Bob time, and can't wait to hear Bob's version of things. Maybe, everything is just fine and I'm overreacting here.

PS: just my view, my humble 2 cents, guys, I'm not claiming to represent whole Headfi

Cheers and good night

Yeah it still dont add up and that's what is causing me to be skeptical with what I am hearing.

Apr 11, 2017 at 5:05 PM Post #14,009 of 24,683
I can only hope for that to be true. It will take another 3 or more weeks to arrive here, like the last time. Considering the fact that trinity is just around the corner so to speak, it's strange how long delivery takes.

But this will be the easiest part :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back