TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 12, 2017 at 10:35 AM Post #14,056 of 24,683
  Hi Guys

I am going to write this update and hope that it answers where we are at currently as i would prefer to get on with building and shipping than typing 
biggrin.gif

So as many know I have been away for best part of a week due to travel/canjam etc.

When I last updated we had 290 master 6/hunter left to build and advised 3-4 weeks for them all to be built. So by the middle of next week we will have around 150 of them going out (mainly head-fi members) with the balance to follow over the following couple of weeks. 

All those that asked for a refund have been refunded in full and we have just 1 Hunter left in heat treated guise.

So with the above info please refrain if possible (I know its hard
biggrin.gif
) from sending eleventy million emails and PM's asking when yours will ship as all that does is stop us getting the work done you want us to get finished 
tongue_smile.gif

Our Guys in US now have Master and Vyrus and so they will work through them along with the Air, so hang in their for a short while for those waiting, they won't all get packed in a day and will take about a week to get everything shipped.

Thats all for now. Back to work.

I hope you weren't that guy on the United Airlines flight. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 12, 2017 at 10:36 AM Post #14,057 of 24,683
Hi Guys

I am going to write this update and hope that it answers where we are at currently as i would prefer to get on with building and shipping than typing :D

So as many know I have been away for best part of a week due to travel/canjam etc.

When I last updated we had 290 master 6/hunter left to build and advised 3-4 weeks for them all to be built. So by the middle of next week we will have around 150 of them going out (mainly head-fi members) with the balance to follow over the following couple of weeks. 

All those that asked for a refund have been refunded in full and we have just 1 Hunter left in heat treated guise.

So with the above info please refrain if possible (I know its hard :D ) from sending eleventy million emails and PM's asking when yours will ship as all that does is stop us getting the work done you want us to get finished :tongue_smile:

Our Guys in US now have Master and Vyrus and so they will work through them along with the Air, so hang in their for a short while for those waiting, they won't all get packed in a day and will take about a week to get everything shipped.

So does this mean the all Phantom Airs are in the US and being shipped????

Apr 12, 2017 at 11:10 AM Post #14,058 of 24,683
I am awaiting an Air, a Master (could not resist the deal), and a Hunter. Have not heard anything about when it will ship to me etc. so I am going to assume I am on the list of people that has not anything made to be shipped yet. I ordered the Hunter on Black Friday when the Hunter was on special and then the Black Friday discount so I a guess I am pretty patient there (though the Website shows a USPS tracking number that can not be tracked!!!). I order the upgraded Master in February so that has not been as long.  But when you add everything up that is a lot of money sitting out there...

I remember Bob saying some sort of discount for the the new gear coming out too... guess I should hunt that down too, since it was a rather large discount.
I am the sort that that usually is never in a hurry for anything so when my gear gets here it gets here. However I do understand the feelings of others who really not happy with how the timing is turning out. Having a large amount of money hanging out there with no definite time of arrival can get unnerving...

I truly hope after this backlog is cleared out and under control, enough has been learned so that this should not happen in this manner again. Life often does not work out the way we want it too but when you have other people's money for a bit longer than expected it can and will cause consternation. 

Apr 12, 2017 at 11:16 AM Post #14,059 of 24,683
  I am awaiting an Air, a Master (could not resist the deal), and a Hunter. Have not heard anything about when it will ship to me etc. so I am going to assume I am on the list of people that has not anything made to be shipped yet. I ordered the Hunter on Black Friday when the Hunter was on special and then the Black Friday discount so I a guess I am pretty patient there (though the Website shows a USPS tracking number that can not be tracked!!!). I order the upgraded Master in February so that has not been as long.  But when you add everything up that is a lot of money sitting out there...

I remember Bob saying some sort of discount for the the new gear coming out too... guess I should hunt that down too, since it was a rather large discount.
I am the sort that that usually is never in a hurry for anything so when my gear gets here it gets here. However I do understand the feelings of others who really not happy with how the timing is turning out. Having a large amount of money hanging out there with no definite time of arrival can get unnerving...

I truly hope after this backlog is cleared out and under control, enough has been learned so that this should not happen in this manner again. Life often does not work out the way we want it too but when you have other people's money for a bit longer than expected it can and will cause consternation. 

I think it was just the perfect storm for Trinity with so many of their products being ready to ship at the same time. But I am positive they are working their hardest to make their way though it, so please be patient. Your shiny new gear will arrive soon.

Apr 12, 2017 at 2:35 PM Post #14,069 of 24,683
  Hi Guys

I am going to write this update and hope that it answers where we are at currently as i would prefer to get on with building and shipping than typing 
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
) from sending eleventy million emails and PM's asking when yours will ship as all that does is stop us getting the work done you want us to get finished 
tongue_smile.gif

Hey Bob,

I asked Jake if I could swap my Gunmetal hunter order for the heat treated... Think it's still possible? :\ I really wanted the heat treated ones...

Apr 12, 2017 at 2:39 PM Post #14,070 of 24,683
  Hi Guys

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Since this post is vague again how about some clarification.  You state by the middle of next week you'll have 150 going out.  So does this mean as you build them you're not sending them out then and waiting until the 150 are built then you'll send them out all at once?

You also stated in the past all US orders have been shipped with the exception of a few Hunters/PM-6's.  However in this update you state your guys in the US now have the Master, Vyrus and Air's.  So were no Hunters/PM-6's shipped to the US?

A little more detailed info would surely be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back