TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 12, 2017 at 2:40 PM Post #14,071 of 24,683
New pic of the Airs in boxes up on Trinity's instagram account. https://www.instagram.com/p/BSx3fHtFzLd/?hl=sv

That white one in the middle better be mine and it better be on the way to my mailbox!
biggrin.gif

I wonder what the button is for. I thought that only one side was going to have a button, but it's on both. Maybe it's so you can use it to activate the mic regardless of which ear you press. Or perhaps you can turn each shell on or off individually?

Apr 12, 2017 at 3:19 PM Post #14,074 of 24,683
  That white one in the middle better be mine and it better be on the way to my mailbox!
biggrin.gif

I wonder what the button is for. I thought that only one side was going to have a button, but it's on both. Maybe it's so you can use it to activate the mic regardless of which ear you press. Or perhaps you can turn each shell on or off individually?

I ordered black and red. :) Looks mighty good! 

I imagine instructions will give us some input on buttons when we get our hands on them.

Apr 12, 2017 at 3:20 PM Post #14,075 of 24,683

Left button = on/off.
Right button = "self-destruct sequence initiated"
basshead.gif

etysmile.gif

Apr 12, 2017 at 4:19 PM Post #14,077 of 24,683
Refunded in full no cancellation fee on pm6 for me. Not much wait for the money back.

Thank you for the info.
I guess I'm doing the same, if we don't get a much clearer statement by the end of this week...
By the amount of supposedly shipped iems, someone here should have a PM6/Hunter.
And I also wonder how they see, if a PM6 is ordered by an headfi-member or not, since the discount was not available for these. (I think Bob's update referred to the Hunters)

Apr 12, 2017 at 4:29 PM Post #14,078 of 24,683
Long-time lurker here, but seems like most of the master and some of hunters have been shipped already?

I purchased the Deltas (which really dont seem to be mentioned as much) during the Black Friday sale, but haven't received it yet. 
Though I'm based in Asia, here's to hoping the next couple of batches will be shipped within the month. 

Apr 12, 2017 at 5:19 PM Post #14,079 of 24,683
I haven't received either a Master or a Vyrus 2 yet and I'm in the UK. The whole thing is becoming tiresome if I'm honest and I'm kind of losing interest in them in any case.

The respect that I had for the company has really dwindled now and I won't be back. Don't care how good they are. There are other more reliable makers around.

Apr 12, 2017 at 6:04 PM Post #14,083 of 24,683
I guess the wait continues... 

On the plus side, there's instagram pictures for the Master in the retail package along with the Vyrus 2, but none for the Deltas yet. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSBCwetFoIG/?taken-by=trinityaudio&hl=en

Apr 12, 2017 at 7:13 PM Post #14,084 of 24,683
The problem is the items that are showing up are Master and Vyrus 2 not The products that everyone is been concerned about for the last 6 to 8 months. Hunter, Master 6 and Air
There does not appear to be a single delivery of any of those.

Apr 12, 2017 at 7:16 PM Post #14,085 of 24,683
The problem is the items that are showing up are Master and Vyrus 2 not The products that everyone is been concerned about for the last 6 to 8 months. Hunter, Master 6 and Air
There does not appear to be a single delivery of any of those.

I'm aware of all that but it's slowly happening. After some time it will all be good. I'm waiting too like others and it's fine. I may want to place more orders too since others are cancelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back