TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 28, 2016 at 9:05 AM Post #7,036 of 24,683
W O W !     

I've received shipping and tracking info on that "spare" Techne I ordered a couple hours ago.  

Oct 28, 2016 at 11:31 AM Post #7,038 of 24,683
  I find it funny that no one complains about paying pre-order/backer price but starts complaining pretty soon when the product is not shipped when expected. IMO people doing so have not properly understood the concept: price is lower because the risk is higher but so is aslo the possible payback......

If you're not willing to take the risk just wait until the product is widely avaiable and pay the price for it, just my 2c.

Same boat. Sure, it's a risky venture because if it's bad, you could be out a tidy sum, but in a way, it's a certain sort of buyer's protection in itself. If the product doesn't quite live up to expectations, you didn't pay full retail price for it. But on the other hand, if it meets or exceeds expectations, you've gotten a fantastic deal. If I have enough trust in the producer, like in the case with Trinity Audio, then I'm willing to take the risk. If I'm on the fence about it, then I'll wait til reviews come out and determine if I'd still like to buy it for retail price.

That's one sexy amp..

What's the damage for one of those?

Agreed, that amp is gorgeous. Great visual desktop piece in addition providing good audio.

Oct 28, 2016 at 11:49 AM Post #7,039 of 24,683
  I find it funny that no one complains about paying pre-order/backer price but starts complaining pretty soon when the product is not shipped when expected. IMO people doing so have not properly understood the concept: price is lower because the risk is higher but so is aslo the possible payback......

If you're not willing to take the risk just wait until the product is widely avaiable and pay the price for it, just my 2c.

You are missing one other thing, sometimes you just want to help the project/support the company, there are some backers that dont get anything from it (physically).

and ask personal questions that they don't ask doctor how much you get paid, do you have a wife, how many kids, what age, names, picture of them, who you live with, where live, and then say you get paid anyway and smile as if they work for free. my grand dad only worked for free in German camp during wwii modern slavery, worked for food.
people DONT CARE, so now if patients ask anything I say go there go there, receptionist, social worker, doctor. and say I don't answer personal questions. and now they say then you are a spy. so now I only say where I am from so that they don't say I am a spy.
they say but you work here now I say I don't work here I work in agency.

so now patient go to reception and makes a scene to receptionist and doctor otherwise patient would make a scene to me.

so much ******** to work around.

Well i dont know about you but in my country the hospitals are seriously understaffed and even though its a pain i have to understand when my patients are frustrated after waiting for 3 hours, sometimes more.

Oct 28, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #7,040 of 24,683

Well i dont know about you but in my country the hospitals are seriously understaffed and even though its a pain i have to understand when my patients are frustrated after waiting for 3 hours, sometimes more.

We all are patients addicted to headphones, and the solution is not more headphones, its rehab. 
biggrin.gif

Oct 28, 2016 at 2:03 PM Post #7,041 of 24,683

We all are patients addicted to headphones, and the solution is not more headphones, its rehab. 
biggrin.gif

"They tried to make me go to rehab but I said, 'No, no, no.'"

Oct 28, 2016 at 2:16 PM Post #7,043 of 24,683
So... Bob is my dealer?
smily_headphones1.gif

He's Walter White!

Bob's a very responsible dealer. He takes his time to bring out quality products so his clients don't die of poisoning.

Oct 28, 2016 at 3:46 PM Post #7,045 of 24,683
  (Indigo) Bob, please tell me what make/model that amp is?
The logo reminds me of Jack Vang's (of Empire Ears fame) logo on here, but anyway, it looks incredible..
And Podster, your picture and comment were teasingly lacking in solid information lol :p

LOL, my wife is telling me that all the time
rolleyes.gif
I figured someone would be posting the ims site/link for all to take it in. Was pretty sure from the source who sent this to me pm that it was not up just yet. I'd like to hear this thing hooked up to my Klipsch LaScala's
tongue_smile.gif
Hint hint valve amp
wink_face.gif

Already on their way eh Bob A
biggrin.gif
Bob and Trinity are top notch and like Orson Welles said of Paul Masson's wares, he will never sell before it's time
beerchug.gif

Patience my young Grasshoppers, he who shall wait while the Master..........no wait that was another lines altogether
redface.gif
I have found that waiting for Trinity products pays off in spades.

Oh look, it's a Hybrid Party
cool.gif

Oct 28, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #7,046 of 24,683
I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!

Would that make this a forum full of enablers?

I don't have a problem either, whenever I have my headphones on. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Other times, when I am looking at my bank statement, well thats another story. 
wink_face.gif

Oct 28, 2016 at 4:53 PM Post #7,049 of 24,683

I will start begging for money if he releases the open/close concept next year.

I am wondering how challenging would it be to tune the drivers while maintaining sonic integrity for both open and closed modes. I know this has been done before (Hifiman Edition S), but the reviews for those are not raving, considering the flexibility offered. Are there going to be two separate tuning circuits depending on which mode is selected?

Even if it is feasible, there is likely to be some compromise in terms of SQ, thats my belief.

Oct 28, 2016 at 6:28 PM Post #7,050 of 24,683

biggrin.gif

I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!

Would that make this a forum full of enablers?

I don't have a problem either, whenever I have my headphones on. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Other times, when I am looking at my bank statement, well thats another story. 
wink_face.gif

Well I think you guys are looking at it wrong.  Isn't headphones/audio rehab?  That's how I see it.  It justifies my purchases, so yea... makes sense because it helps with stuff.  I had a bad day so.... yea... kickstarter joined for the PM6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back