TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 27, 2016 at 2:10 AM Post #7,007 of 24,683

This is why I got the Pm6 and can't wait for that natural sound to play!  This honey knows how to wrap her legs around ya
biggrin.gif

What amp is that?

Oct 27, 2016 at 4:25 AM Post #7,010 of 24,683
Guys, I think we need to exhibit a bit of realism on when the shipping of the PM4 will happen. If the sale is extended until the end of October, then shipping won't start until November 1st at the absolute earliest. Given that Bob has commented previously on the fact the PM4 has been pretty well subscribed, I'd imagine at least a week to pick and pack all the IEMs before any get sent out so I'm not expecting mine until sometime in the second week of November if I'm lucky (and I'm in the UK).

Please note, this is just my take on it and not a result of any comms I have had with Trinity - just basing my guesstimate on how long it took for the Vyrus to start shopping after the preorder ended, assuming the subscription levels are similar. If we get them sooner, that's awesome, but I won't be disappointed if it takes until mid-November. Some things are worth the wait.

Going to be very interested to put these up against the Ibasso IT03s I picked up on a recent trip to Singapore based on Bob's lady comments about the tuning. Should be a good contest!

Oct 27, 2016 at 6:44 AM Post #7,011 of 24,683
Guys, I think we need to exhibit a bit of realism on when the shipping of the PM4 will happen. If the sale is extended until the end of October, then shipping won't start until November 1st at the absolute earliest. Given that Bob has commented previously on the fact the PM4 has been pretty well subscribed, I'd imagine at least a week to pick and pack all the IEMs before any get sent out so I'm not expecting mine until sometime in the second week of November if I'm lucky (and I'm in the UK).

Please note, this is just my take on it and not a result of any comms I have had with Trinity - just basing my guesstimate on how long it took for the Vyrus to start shopping after the preorder ended, assuming the subscription levels are similar. If we get them sooner, that's awesome, but I won't be disappointed if it takes until mid-November. Some things are worth the wait.

Going to be very interested to put these up against the Ibasso IT03s I picked up on a recent trip to Singapore based on Bob's lady comments about the tuning. Should be a good contest!

Unfortunately, I agree 100% with what you're saying regarding shipping they will not be shipped prior to November 1 and it is highly unlikely he will see them before the middle of next month

Oct 27, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #7,012 of 24,683

Well after all the delays and since it was his decision to extended it is his responsability to back up his word, if he doesnt and delays it, well thats bad service in my books and i think (hope) he doesnt want to lose customers.

Oct 27, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #7,013 of 24,683
Well after all the delays and since it was his decision to extended it is his responsability to back up his word, if he doesnt and delays it, well thats bad service in my books and i think (hope) he doesnt want to lose customers.

Delay what exactly? We said production. Finished at the very end of the month, nothing has changed.

We have to get a lot shipped out (more than the Vyrus pre order) but won't take too long to get out.

Oct 27, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #7,014 of 24,683
All right, everybody BE COOL!

Seriously though, we have several days left in this month and Bob never, ever said that this would be shipped/delivered by the end of October. The manufacturing would complete at the tail end of this month and shipping would subsequently begin. 
beerchug.gif

Oct 27, 2016 at 12:25 PM Post #7,015 of 24,683
Delay what exactly? We said production. Finished at the very end of the month, nothing has changed.

We have to get a lot shipped out (more than the Vyrus pre order) but won't take too long to get out.

More than the Vyrus? That's good news (and numbers) for you guys - is the 5 year plan to have a Trinity IEM in every home in the world?! :wink:

Oct 27, 2016 at 12:44 PM Post #7,016 of 24,683

Referring to good delays (tunning for example) and bad delays (like the lanyard i still havent received). You did say production so im just going to wait for the normal waiting period, as usual.

Oct 27, 2016 at 12:48 PM Post #7,017 of 24,683
Referring to good delays (tunning for example) and bad delays (like the lanyard i still havent received). You did say production so im just going to wait for the normal waiting period, as usual.

Not had your lanyard? They all shipped out a while ago.

Shoot jake@trinityaudioengineering.com and email and he will get it straightened out.

Oct 27, 2016 at 2:58 PM Post #7,019 of 24,683
whats that amp bud?

A killer desktop integrated as a direct spinoff of this one
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Waldersdude, let's try and keep our opinions about poor customer services to ourselves until there's and actual situation OK!

Sabre's anyone
biggrin.gif

Oct 27, 2016 at 4:15 PM Post #7,020 of 24,683
Waldersdude, let's try and keep our opinions about poor customer services to ourselves until there's and actual situation OK!

My BT lanyard situation actually is one but im not even actually worried about it, thats just an extra and i have nothing but good things to expect from Trinity and that was what i was talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back