TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 25, 2016 at 6:23 AM Post #5,401 of 24,683

Not as far as I know - unless its just being reviewed locally. Haven't seen any of the new phantom series since we last gave Bob advice on the original PM6 prototype.

out of my depth here but risking it.
May be the case that since tuning and casing is finished only now, Trinity may want reviewer's feedback on the consumer units that come out of production line and not some pre-production version.

@Brooko (offtopic) Thank you sir for all your excellent reviewing work. Helped a lot with my audio shopping decisions. Keep it up!

Aug 25, 2016 at 11:44 AM Post #5,408 of 24,683

All are amazing looking! 

get all
rolleyes.gif

Aug 25, 2016 at 11:47 AM Post #5,410 of 24,683
We would rather lose a sale than rush. Every product has to be the best we can make it at that time or it doesn't go out the door.

Appreciate the support!

let's all don't rush bob. take your time mate! i am willing to wait until december for my pm4.

Aug 25, 2016 at 11:53 AM Post #5,412 of 24,683
  i would love to see a photograph of the real ones which sport the torx screws and not a photoshop version 
ph34r.gif

but as Hi-Fi'er said: bob has to do more important things than make a photo shoot :)

he is focusing on pm4 now mate

Aug 25, 2016 at 1:19 PM Post #5,413 of 24,683
Bobtrinity are you still planning on sending some review samples to the usual suspects?

Would enjoy learning more about the new models, especially the tuning. We have not heard anything about the pm4 that I am aware of and just bits from canjam re the 6 and hunter. I know reviews are entirely subjective, however, bet some of the other posters would enjoy some well written reviews while we are waiting for our goodies too arrive - especially since you have to be careful not to break sites tos, so are just limited to technical telling us technical info.

AncientOnethat info has been on the Trinity site a couple of weeks now I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back