TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 25, 2016 at 8:17 PM Post #5,431 of 24,683
  the thread can be daunting to search through if you don't get the best word choice.

Right, thank you. I was searching by the word "driver" which didn't hit anything. Also no one answered my post when I initially asked either so I guessed no one knew, or it was a secret or something, obviously not the case.

My post above should fix that for everyone who searches by driver other keywords. I wanted to give back to Bob and future potential customers on this wonderful thread and product instead of making another useless post of something that was answered but not easily found.

Hopefully it helps.

Aug 25, 2016 at 8:26 PM Post #5,432 of 24,683

Right, thank you. I was searching by the word "driver" which didn't hit anything. Also no one answered my post when I initially asked either so I guessed no one knew, or it was a secret or something, obviously not the case.

My post above should fix that for everyone who searches by driver other keywords. I wanted to give back to Bob and future potential customers on this wonderful thread and product instead of making another useless post of something that was answered but not easily found.

Hopefully it helps.

I don't mind if things are reposted.  I have tried searching many times failing to find anything remotely close to what I was looking for.  The beginner in me has a hard time finding the right words to.  

Plus we are well past 5,000 posts!!!

Aug 25, 2016 at 8:32 PM Post #5,433 of 24,683
I do have to say BOB, I was drawn to the RHA t20's at the Apple store, but those black m6's are...  Wow.  I ordered gunmetal but now i have to change.

My only concern with that matt black is that it may get too hot in the sun in my ears.  Any words on this?

Aug 25, 2016 at 8:34 PM Post #5,434 of 24,683

I don't mind saying, saves some idiot doing a tear down later, on the master 6 it uses 1 x 33AJ007i/9 and 1 x 26-E25WT in conjunction with the twin 7mm titanium drivers

We have covered this before, but this thread is crazy.

The dynamics cover the full spectrum and are not just used for lows.

We use 2 different sonion dual balanced armatures which I can't remember the model numbers off the top of my head.

We use one small dual armature that uses acupas technology which focuses on the high frequencies and upper midrange, then we use a large dual woofer by sonion for the lower midrange and down frequencies.

All drivers run in tandem with no crossovers and each armature has its own vectoring port aimed at your ear canal.

So all drivers are given the full range of frequencies to handle and do so beautifully.

If you want the model numbers of the sonion drivers they are in this thread.

Aug 25, 2016 at 8:47 PM Post #5,435 of 24,683
Oh hell, I just wanna know what juice (steroids) the PM4 is on and whether they're on someone's banned list.  
blink.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

devil_face.gif

Aug 26, 2016 at 12:17 AM Post #5,436 of 24,683

OH hell yah,  That's the difference between a "B" "A-" and full on award winning "A"'s that truly get your name out there.  This is you product, you name, don't cut corners, that's for the brands left behind.

Damn that matt black is sexy!!

Where's the indigo color?

there is indigo? just for you (obviously), can i get one too :D

Aug 26, 2016 at 12:47 AM Post #5,437 of 24,683
It's gonna be a LONG couple months of waiting until we get our PM6s!

Aug 26, 2016 at 1:15 AM Post #5,438 of 24,683
All drivers run in tandem with no crossovers and each armature has its own vectoring port aimed at your ear canal.

So all drivers are given the full range of frequencies to handle and do so beautifully.

Wow no crossover! Very cool! I really curious to try PM6, sounds like perfect coherency multi drivers IEM  
ksc75smile.gif

The question now is, how low is the impedance with that practically 6 drivers in parallel ?

Aug 26, 2016 at 2:48 AM Post #5,439 of 24,683

there is indigo? just for you (obviously), can i get one too :D

You know i did a marketing study and if you get the right shade of indigo it markets up there with black.  
wink.gif
 It's that seventh color of the rainbow that no one knows about..  well usually until they run into Alice
wink.gif

Aug 26, 2016 at 4:57 AM Post #5,442 of 24,683
Now I really wish I'd ordered the Red and not GM - with the silver cable detailing I think these would be spot on - especially if there's a silver Trinity etched detail.

email jake@trinityaudioengineering.com
He will take care of you.
Cheers.

Aug 26, 2016 at 5:11 AM Post #5,443 of 24,683
Now I really wish I'd ordered the Red and not GM - with the silver cable detailing I think these would be spot on - especially if there's a silver Trinity etched detail.

If the reds are the same red as Atlas (think Bob has said this in past) that picture does not do them justice - it is a very nice colour.

Do the aluminium ones look to have a brushed effect to anyone else? They are polished according to the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back