TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 21, 2016 at 2:57 AM Post #5,236 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity
any chance of posting pictures of the different PM4 colors? Wanting to pull the trigger while pre-order pricing is still in effect, but not knowing how Matte Black looks is making it quite difficult.
refer to Trinity Atlas matte black :smiley:

Aug 21, 2016 at 4:57 AM Post #5,237 of 24,683
  I'd be curious to know how many switches like this that they've done, it must be quite a few at this point in both directions! But major kudos to them for being flexible about it, gives you a bit of extra confidence especially when the final specs have been evolving and there are few to no reviews. I'm guessing the longer than expected pre-order period probably enabled some people to save up some extra cash for an upgrade too. The only reason I bought all of them was because of the pre-order pricing (and Brexit) and I'm hoping I can get close to cost if I sell any of them down the road once regular pricing kicks in. 

Man I just realized the Hunters nearly doubled my spend at Trinity to $1400! But it's over 3 months so it's easier to justify and afford and I'm looking for an end-game setup out of it. Removable cables and the bluetooth lanyard that can be used with any of them really seals the deal and the Kombi tips have been ordered too. On nearly all the earphones and headphones I've owned over the years, the cable almost always loses the connection in one ear within a year. On the upside I've at least tried a lot of headphones but even if I can afford it now I couldn't justify buying the Hunters or PM6 if the cables weren't removable. Even with a full warranty it means time without your headphones instead of a quick swap. So once you but all the things from the current lineup you should be able to hit 1000 points for the 50 pound coupon but by then you're pretty much out of new stuff to try until the Phoenix lands. 

Your supposition is accurate for me.  the extension of the preorder allowed for more money to be saved.  And the recent can jam impressions of the hunters and how the m6 will take after them induced me to favor this move. I honestly didn't think the m6 would go in that direction.  I liked the impressions they labeled with "mature sound"
biggrin.gif

I like the idea of the make up of the m4, but if it has been described as the "delta II on steroids" or the "teenager" of the bunch, it sounds like it will blow me away, but i just want something that will lift me away or rock me in a hammock, so to speak.

You have quite an expenditure, But it's highly efficient spending and you get so many flavors out of these IEM's.  I bet the savings are really high, too.

Well if you have the hunter i think you are in good shape for an endgame...  I've been wondering what that would sound like hooked up to a Martin HVA
rolleyes.gif

Along with this really fortunate opportunity to receive pre order discounts the reliability of the customer service keeps my mind at ease in wanting to buy their products now and in the future.

I just hope they keep coming out with new lines to keep it fresh because It is impossible to find this hi quality sound at this price without a serious trade offs elsewhere.  I'm not a headphone person. I don't like them pressing against my head like they do:

Like an All BA setup, or a Bass IEM that is THE GO TO BASS earphone.  Or more reliably whatever pops out of the mad scientist's head behind the creations.  Just with the filters you beat out so much of the market in my opinion.  Quite an exciting new business. 

Aug 21, 2016 at 8:19 AM Post #5,238 of 24,683
Sometime ago, I recall that @Bobtrinity had sent The Hunter and another model to @GlassMonkey or @Brooko to test and report on. Any news on that and when we might see something on here? Would also be great to get a review on the Airs as well at some point. Thanks in advance.

Aug 21, 2016 at 8:28 AM Post #5,239 of 24,683
The only recent Trinity I have at the moment is the Sabre (my review on those should be up within a week).  I'm not sure where Bob is with the PM4, PM5, Hunter or Vyrus - but I haven't been sent anything to review so far.  I'll let everyone know if / when I do get anything.

Aug 21, 2016 at 1:57 PM Post #5,241 of 24,683
refer to Trinity Atlas matte black :smiley:

assuming they are the same, here is a pic of the polished, gunmetal and matte black atlas.

Aug 21, 2016 at 2:00 PM Post #5,242 of 24,683

looks more like a glossy black, but it's hard to say from a photo.

Aug 21, 2016 at 2:04 PM Post #5,244 of 24,683

looks more like a glossy black, but it's hard to say from a photo.

yea, they are described as matte in the KS campaign though so i'm making an assumption that this is what the PM4 will look like.

Aug 21, 2016 at 2:27 PM Post #5,248 of 24,683
Oh i see it now.  cuz matt's supposed to have no gloss, but that must have just been the lighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back