TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 22, 2016 at 4:45 AM Post #5,266 of 24,683

Whats actually shocking to me is, given the head-fi tendency towards excess, I havent yet seen anyone doing this with any piece of gear. Surely there must be someone 
tongue.gif

ve monk+
tongue.gif

Aug 22, 2016 at 9:08 AM Post #5,268 of 24,683
You need to provide your head-fi membership ID in the text box, if you use the head-fi member discount. That's one use of it.

Whut. I didn't know this had to be done. I just used the head-fi member discount without putting my membership ID in that text box but I still got the discount upon checkout.
Would this forfeit my transaction or the discount and revert it to the regular pricing? Can someone clear this up for me please. Thanks

Aug 22, 2016 at 9:15 AM Post #5,269 of 24,683
Whut. I didn't know this had to be done. I just used the head-fi member discount without putting my membership ID in that text box but I still got the discount upon checkout.
Would this forfeit my transaction or the discount and revert it to the regular pricing? Can someone clear this up for me please. Thanks

I've never put my head-fi username anywhere on the Trinity site when ordering and never had an issue with the discount.

Aug 22, 2016 at 9:34 AM Post #5,270 of 24,683

pls email jake@trinityaudioengineering.com ASAP
he will take care of you.
beerchug.gif

Aug 22, 2016 at 11:02 AM Post #5,272 of 24,683

Crud, I didn't see that either.

Where do you even find that number? Is that the number in the URL of your profile?

Aug 22, 2016 at 11:34 AM Post #5,274 of 24,683

pls email jake@trinityaudioengineering.com ASAP
he will take care of you.
beerchug.gif

Man, it's a good thing I've been reading this thread...  I ordered the Delta V-II a while ago, and the PM4 just a week ago, and didn't know we were supposed to do this.  I don't think the discount was taken off of the Delta order, but I'll send an email just to make sure it doesn't happen for the PM4.  Thanks for the heads up!

Aug 22, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #5,275 of 24,683
let keep this thread to impressions. any order related issues just email jake@trinityaudioengineering.com
jake is a very nice dude and he will assist you in whatever way possible.

Aug 22, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #5,276 of 24,683
  Crud, I didn't see that either.

Where do you even find that number? Is that the number in the URL of your profile?

you just use your head-fi member name.  again, i've never entered it and never had an issue.  i'm not sure what bob & co. use it for other than to verify you're a head-fi member and maybe keep tabs on how many head-fi'ers vs. none use the codes or order their products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back