TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 20, 2016 at 7:53 AM Post #5,206 of 24,683
Think of the range like this.

Vyrus, Delta v-ii and sabre are the young kids of the family, m4 is the teenager, m6 and hunter are are the parents enough maturity without losing the dna.

Uh-oh. M4 as a teenager... They are bass heads and is that stuff they listen to music.

Spoiler- I'm 51 and my son is 19.

Joking. Lol

Aug 20, 2016 at 8:26 AM Post #5,209 of 24,683

Vyrus, Delta v-ii and sabre are the young kids of the family, m4 is the teenager, m6 and hunter are are the parents enough maturity without losing the dna.

Good lawd!   The PM4 is an IEM with hormones run amok!   LOL

Any yeah, I'm 69 and have a pair of them preordered.   Tickle my fancy will ya Bob eh?  hehehehehe

On a more serious note, I have and love the Technes.  Never have heard the Delta range.  But from what has been shared by those that have,  Bob saying the PM4 SQ is like the Delta v2 on steriods, and the great filter tuning options, I figure I can't go wrong.... teenage hormones or not!

Aug 20, 2016 at 8:36 AM Post #5,210 of 24,683

Hmm usually when there's more detail the sound can tend to sound more analytical and less fun. Would you say the PM4 is more fun sounding then the PM6? (if you're allowed to say)

Aug 20, 2016 at 9:13 AM Post #5,213 of 24,683
All I would say is that it builds on the Deltas strengths. The filter tuning is exclusive to the M4.

Dang Bob, weird teenager or not, if Master 4 built on the reported amazing sound quality of the delta V2, the Master 4 will be a huge winner. Might end up being the best IEM based upon bang for your buck.

Bob it appears you're truly a genius. I purchase the Master 4 when I really want to just the phantom Air. And out somehow I have a Master 4 and master 6 on preorder in my wallet is just waiting for the kick starter campaign

The hardest part is simply the patience

Aug 20, 2016 at 9:17 AM Post #5,214 of 24,683
so pm4 is dual push driver with two balanced armatures, builds on deltas strength, is delta on steroids, filters are custom and has shape of shures se215 and is a teenager in phantom lineup of iems, plus you can buy a silver plated cable, why not go for pure silver? looks like 10 euro per meter of pure silver kinda expensive

Aug 20, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #5,215 of 24,683
looks like there are many ppl who order both pm4 and pm6
biggrin.gif

anyone ordered all 3 pm4,pm6,hunter?

Aug 20, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #5,216 of 24,683
looks like there are many ppl who order both pm4 and pm6 :D
anyone ordered all 3 pm4,pm6,hunter?

Still thinking about it. If I do jump on the 6 as well, some lucky soul will be picking up a bargain on the FS boards in a few months when I've made up my mind which I can afford to keep! :wink:

Aug 20, 2016 at 10:24 AM Post #5,217 of 24,683
Still thinking about it. If I do jump on the 6 as well, some lucky soul will be picking up a bargain on the FS boards in a few months when I've made up my mind which I can afford to keep! :wink:
for me whether to get that hunter :p

Aug 20, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #5,218 of 24,683
  Thanks so much for posting these pictures.  Been waiting for images of the real thing instead of the CAD drawings.  They look great!  And yes I've had a pair on pre-order for some time now :)

Only nit which is super minor is the color of the "tube" on the cables.  That silver-white just doesn't look all that great with gunmetal PM4s.  Black would have suited much better in my opinion.

I agree. I think we can tell better how they will fit even straight down. Still thinking they will be good for the majority either way esp. now we can see the cable plugged in and tips on. Polished Aluminum was my choice mainly to go with the stock cable accents and some of my other cable choices. Though since I "traded in" my pre-order Sabre I actually haven't chosen a color or paid my balance as of yet.

You can cap it in black shrink tube easy enough:)  

Aug 20, 2016 at 11:48 AM Post #5,219 of 24,683

I doubt I will keep the Master 4 and 6 with the Air.

So master 4 will likely be my rental and good deal for someone. Just want to break even.

Aug 20, 2016 at 11:58 AM Post #5,220 of 24,683
  Looks like the photos of the Phantom Master 4 have been updated on the Trinity website. Price has been raised by about 5 pounds as well. Personally I sorta liked the round design myself. This design looks a bit like a peanut, but I suppose what matters is how they sound, not how they look, and I'm sure others like the new look.

I don't, the round design was nice, this doesn't do it for me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back