TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 12, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #4,921 of 24,683
I can only report on the measurements I got with each filter. Good news is there's variations in bass from one filter to the next, that was the main objective in posting the measurements in the review.

As far as there being a difference in sound between the longer and shorter filters, the longer filters measured a decibel or two leaner in bass ranges, and a decibel or two up in higher frequency ranges. The difference is miniscule and there is no perceptual difference in sound.

Aug 12, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #4,922 of 24,683
  Too bad the PM4's won't be at CanJam, I was looking forward to read the experiences of attendees.. Really curious to hear what'll happen with them, I mean what needs redesigning - what'll change?

I feel your pain Bob, everyone here including me obsessing over your new creations... Roll on Christmas aye :wink: ?

I suppose the recent change he is speaking about is the shell redesign (posted on  29 july) for which i'm very excited btw.. probably the new shells didn't came from production line yet

Aug 12, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #4,924 of 24,683
  Too bad the PM4's won't be at CanJam, I was looking forward to read the experiences of attendees.

Me too.  At least Bob has said he'll post pictures soon.

Aug 12, 2016 at 5:53 PM Post #4,925 of 24,683
For those of you waiting for updates on the M6/Hunter from CanjJam or the rest of @Bobtrinity 's goodies on the weekend... this is no good to you. :wink: But for anyone still waiting to receive them or just wanting to know what my initial thoughts were on the Vyrus, I have just popped my impressions up in the Head Gear section. As always, any comments/feedback very much appreciated.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/trinity-audio-engineering-vyrus/reviews/16617

I think this is possibly the quickest set of impressions I have ever written, but as these things are so comfortable, they pretty much haven't left my ears for a whole week so it seems kind of appropriate!

Aug 12, 2016 at 6:20 PM Post #4,926 of 24,683
For those of you waiting for updates on the M6/Hunter from CanjJam or the rest of @Bobtrinity
 's goodies on the weekend... this is no good to you. :wink: But for anyone still waiting to receive them or just wanting to know what my initial thoughts were on the Vyrus, I have just popped my impressions up in the Head Gear section. As always, any comments/feedback very much appreciated.

I think this is possibly the quickest set of impressions I have ever written, but as these things are so comfortable, they pretty much haven't left my ears for a whole week so it seems kind of appropriate!

:beerchug:

Great write-up as usual! Have fun in London.

Aug 12, 2016 at 7:37 PM Post #4,927 of 24,683
For those of you waiting for updates on the M6/Hunter from CanjJam or the rest of @Bobtrinity
 's goodies on the weekend... this is no good to you. :wink: But for anyone still waiting to receive them or just wanting to know what my initial thoughts were on the Vyrus, I have just popped my impressions up in the Head Gear section. As always, any comments/feedback very much appreciated.

Thank you very much. The review is so incredibly detailed. Bob has reported the sound signature of Vyrus will be similar to the Phantom Air and your detailed review is very helpful to get some idea regarding what's the wireless Phantom Air may have to offer.

Aug 13, 2016 at 6:02 AM Post #4,931 of 24,683
Ok guys, CanJam started two minutes ago. PM6 impressions please. Don't make us wait too long:)

+1
PM6 and PM4 impression please! 

live cannjam youtube stream please

+1 
bigsmile_face.gif

Aug 13, 2016 at 6:59 AM Post #4,933 of 24,683

The preorder limit will still be 15 august? Or it will be pushed forward?

Same question as this.

Really want to get the Phantom Master 4 on the 15th at the pre-order price and the head-fi discount(this applies to the PM4 right?) for my first entry IEM in the audio world :D 
But can't since banks are closed off for the weekends :frowning2:

Hope I can make it on Monday. This is my first time being obsessed with an IEM haha and hope I to make it and join the pre-order. 

First post on Head-Fi as well after too much lurking on this site, specially this thread :D

Aug 13, 2016 at 7:29 AM Post #4,934 of 24,683
Same question as this.

Really want to get the Phantom Master 4 on the 15th at the pre-order price and the head-fi discount(this applies to the PM4 right?) for my first entry IEM in the audio world :D 
But can't since banks are closed off for the weekends :frowning2:

Hope I can make it on Monday. This is my first time being obsessed with an IEM haha and hope I to make it and join the pre-order. 

First post on Head-Fi as well after too much lurking on this site, specially this thread :D

I believe Bob wrote that he will extend it with a few(some) days, but no doubt he will answer this when he has time. He is probably busy at the moment :).

And were is the live webcam and reports, how difficult can it be to listen and type and the same time..:)

Aug 13, 2016 at 7:37 AM Post #4,935 of 24,683
I believe Bob wrote that he will extend it with a few(some) days, but no doubt he will answer this when he has time. He is probably busy at the moment
smily_headphones1.gif

And were is the live webcam and reports, how difficult can it be to listen and type and the same time..
smily_headphones1.gif

I read that as well but there is still on confirmation to that. And the website still shows 15 August. 

Can you help us here @Bobtrinity ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back