TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 4, 2016 at 1:12 PM Post #4,606 of 24,683
You do know your not allowed to leave our table unless you buy something
biggrin.gif

Seriously though it's going to be great to meet people we speak to hear often.

There will be some freebies on our table, nothing amazing but some free stuff all the same
smily_headphones1.gif

Jealous.  Nothing for us here across the small pond in the US. I hope everyone enjoys.  Wish I could meet the people behind the usernames, you all seem like great guys.

Aug 4, 2016 at 2:21 PM Post #4,611 of 24,683
Bit of a newbie question but those that attend can jam, I assume you bring your own daps etc?

Most bring their own DAPs, their own sources. Worse come to worse, they still have their cellphones lol.

But then again its a big event. The people who go usually come well prepared.

Aug 4, 2016 at 3:58 PM Post #4,613 of 24,683
Bring Canjam to Stockholm! The Nordics leads the way in tech startups outside San Fancisco and 3rd largest music exporter in the world. It's where Spotify was born amongst other things like Abba! So, come to the capital of Scandinavia, so we can experience the new Headphones tech.

Aug 4, 2016 at 4:36 PM Post #4,614 of 24,683
I happen to be in London at that time!! I am SO going to Canjam  :D

@Bobtrinity   -  I  have PM4 on order - If I hear the PM6 at canjam and decide to cxl to upgrade to the PM6
would I still be able to pre-order / use Headfi discount
Sorry, know its a bit of a big ask - but you know...its your fault for offering such good products!! :)

Im happy with the PM4order Buttttt if the PM6 impresses me enough....?

Aug 4, 2016 at 5:45 PM Post #4,616 of 24,683

@Bobtrinity   -  I  have PM4 on order - If I hear the PM6 at canjam and decide to cxl to upgrade to the PM6
Sorry, know its a bit of a big ask - but you know...its your fault for offering such good products!! :)

You would be able to cancel and order an M6 but you could not use the discount code on M6.....

I know things are always my fault 
biggrin.gif

Aug 4, 2016 at 5:57 PM Post #4,618 of 24,683

You would be able to cancel and order an M6 but you could not use the discount code on M6.....

I know things are always my fault 
biggrin.gif

Thats refreshing, everything is usually my fault!!
So I would need to add another £89 to upgrade?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back