TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 5, 2016 at 2:36 AM Post #4,623 of 24,683
You do know your not allowed to leave our table unless you buy something
biggrin.gif

Seriously though it's going to be great to meet people we speak to hear often.

There will be some freebies on our table, nothing amazing but some free stuff all the same
smily_headphones1.gif

Bob, will PM4 and PM6 final version be demoed in Canjam ?

I'm in a dilemma. I ordered PM4, and plan to order another PM4 as a gift for my friend. But till now I haven't read any review or impression about PM4 and PM6. So, I don't know whether to order another PM4 for my friend, or order a PM6 for me and gave the PM4 I ordered for my friend.... 

Since Canjam is 13 - 14 August, and last order with Pre-Order price for PM4 is 15 of August, there seems only very tight timing to wait for people impressions for PM4 or PM6 from Canjam (or other reviewers).

Any consideration to add a few more days for the PM4 Pre-Order end date?

Thanks Bob!

Aug 5, 2016 at 3:02 AM Post #4,625 of 24,683
Haha, thats the spirit! Hope you'll find something, have you tried the "comparing sites" like cheaptickets.de ?

The cheapest flight to Heathrow circles around 240€. Count in the hostel and that would be 300€ish.
It's expensive, but within the realm of my savings. Somewhat. Still hurts. Alot.

Aug 5, 2016 at 3:11 AM Post #4,626 of 24,683
The cheapest flight to Heathrow circles around 240€. Count in the hostel and that would be 300€ish.
It's expensive, but within the realm of my savings. Somewhat. Still hurts. Alot.

For that price, you could just take a leap of faith and order the M6 (if you haven't already) - at least you'd have something to show for it! :wink:

Aug 5, 2016 at 3:15 AM Post #4,627 of 24,683

I know, that's exactly 3000 beers, which could offer 4 very nice evenings out.
Maybe you should rent a minivan and pickup all the head-fiers on the way to London. Have a little pre-party in the minivan.

Aug 5, 2016 at 3:15 AM Post #4,628 of 24,683
For that price, you could just take a leap of faith and order the M6 (if you haven't already) - at least you'd have something to show for it! :wink:

I already ordered it haha. I actually thought on buying the M4 for that matter, but I think I'm better off going to CamJam.

Aug 5, 2016 at 3:22 AM Post #4,629 of 24,683
I know, that's exactly 3000 beers, which could offer 4 very nice evenings out.
Maybe you should rent a minivan and pickup all the head-fiers on the way to London. Have a little pre-party in the minivan.

Don't have a license, unfortunately. I just finished high school. But if there are any volunteers driving, I'm sure we can arrange something.

Aug 5, 2016 at 3:56 AM Post #4,631 of 24,683
  For CanJam how do they set it up to test in ear headphones? Like I don't want people's wax, surely they go through many ear tips or what?

When I'm testing earphones in stores I always use my own tips (I never leave home without at least one iem). That way I don't need to worry about toxic wax and I know I'll get a good seal.

Aug 5, 2016 at 4:02 AM Post #4,632 of 24,683
  For CanJam how do they set it up to test in ear headphones? Like I don't want people's wax, surely they go through many ear tips or what?

Alcohol swabs. Or bring your own.

Aug 5, 2016 at 5:27 AM Post #4,634 of 24,683
  But isn't the point of Canjam about trying to try headphones, if I want to try 50 headphones I don't want to bring every single tip under the sun also I don't know what headphones there will be to try!

Wouldn't you only need 2-4 pairs of tips? Wide + narrow bore with small and large core (for different nozzle sizes)?

Aug 5, 2016 at 5:28 AM Post #4,635 of 24,683
But isn't the point of Canjam about trying to try headphones, if I want to try 50 headphones I don't want to bring every single tip under the sun also I don't know what headphones there will be to try!

That shouldn't be an issue, as 1.) most booths have tips in spades and 2.) there are only a handful of IEMs which are impossible to tip-roll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back