TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 3, 2016 at 5:45 AM Post #4,576 of 24,683
bought that ****

I work in hospital and I had a dream that one sick patient had technie which was on preorder and I asked how it sounds and patient was too sick to explain how it sounds went somewhere.

lol what a life, I spend too much in hospitals, yesterday till 6pm oh

em can Hyperion be bought with a headfi discount?

Does sound like a nightmare instead of a dream.... You really need to consult a colleague.
In the mean time: Sweet dreams!

I just order the PM4 in Gunmetal (#3218)l, normally only using over head earphones but the specs of these sound so promising I just couldn't resist.
Looking forward to the new Phoenix as well.

Aug 3, 2016 at 6:31 AM Post #4,577 of 24,683
bought that ****

I work in hospital and I had a dream that one sick patient had technie which was on preorder and I asked how it sounds and patient was too sick to explain how it sounds went somewhere.

lol what a life, I spend too much in hospitals, yesterday till 6pm oh

em can Hyperion be bought with a headfi discount?

Wow. I hope this thread doesn't derail into fanfiction. The only fanfiction is want to see are my ears and the Master 4 and 6 being in unision and sound-impressions, of course.

Aug 3, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #4,579 of 24,683
Wow, can't believe myself! Just cancelled my Vyrus preorder (which I managed to place for 39 pounds with headfi discount) to order a PM4 instead! I don't have serious gears yet, the PM4 will be my top one ^^. Ordered a few TY Hi-Z HP32 to tie me over till then...

Aug 3, 2016 at 4:02 PM Post #4,580 of 24,683
Been out of the loop for a while and no time to catch up, anybody posted PM4 impressions yet?

And how long does the headfi discount last on PM4?

Aug 3, 2016 at 4:20 PM Post #4,581 of 24,683
Don't think anyone has had the final versions of the PM4 from @Bobtrinity yet to test, but think they are on their way shortly.

On a related note, I can offer some impressions of the Phantom Sabre (finally - been trying to write these up for the last two weeks!). I've tried not to be too gushing, but it's difficult, as I really liked the basic tuning on these (spoiler alert). As always, any feedback/criticism/suggestions will be very gratefully accepted. Still trying to get my head around this reviewing stuff - no idea how some of the guys like @Brooko make it seem so easy! :wink:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/trinity-audio-engineering-phantom-sabre/reviews/16558

Aug 3, 2016 at 4:26 PM Post #4,582 of 24,683
  Don't think anyone has had the final versions of the PM4 from @Bobtrinity yet to test, but think they are on their way shortly.

On a related note, I can offer some impressions of the Phantom Sabre (finally - been trying to write these up for the last two weeks!). I've tried not to be too gushing, but it's difficult, as I really liked the basic tuning on these (spoiler alert). As always, any feedback/criticism/suggestions will be very gratefully accepted. Still trying to get my head around this reviewing stuff - no idea how some of the guys like @Brooko make it seem so easy! :wink:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/trinity-audio-engineering-phantom-sabre/reviews/16558

It was a great, great read, specially the comparissons where i did a more thorough reading, it gave me a real sense of comparison.

Aug 3, 2016 at 7:08 PM Post #4,588 of 24,683
Wow, can't believe myself! Just cancelled my Vyrus preorder (which I managed to place for 39 pounds with headfi discount) to order a PM4 instead! I don't have serious gears yet, the PM4 will be my top one ^^. Ordered a few TY Hi-Z HP32 to tie me over till then...

Hey Pulpfiction, how did you get a 39 pound price?  Even with the Head-Fi discount I only get 47 pounds with the pre-order price.  8 pounds is neither here nor there (it's only about 100 Canadian dollars 
biggrin.gif
) but just curious.  As I noted in a prior post the Vyrus is showing as a pre-order but does not have the strikeout of the regular price and a pre-order amount. 

Aug 3, 2016 at 7:43 PM Post #4,590 of 24,683
Hey Pulpfiction, how did you get a 39 pound price?  Even with the Head-Fi discount I only get 47 pounds with the pre-order price.  8 pounds is neither here nor there (it's only about 100 Canadian dollars :D ) but just curious.  As I noted in a prior post the Vyrus is showing as a pre-order but does not have the strikeout of the regular price and a pre-order amount. 

Because the Vyrus is no longer on pre-order. The site wasn't updated yet but the Vyrus is already shipping thus the normal price. Still think it's a good value though.

When is the PM4 getting shipped out to buyers? 

End of August. It's on the website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back