TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 26, 2018 at 6:56 PM Post #24,226 of 24,683
... Looks like the last batch of PM6s are just the old Sabre setup with a more ergonomic shell.

Come to think of it, think the dual push/pull setup was supposed to be one of their new X series models, so wonder if they are just rehashing any components they had left over that were slated for that model? ...

That's kind of ironic. I've been using my Sabres for commuting almost every day during the last year, and find them perfect for driving out of my phone.
Noticed yesterday that the two pin connections were starting to glitch and was thinking what I should replace them with when they give up.
If this company only had stuck with what they did good...

May 26, 2018 at 7:00 PM Post #24,227 of 24,683
That's kind of ironic. I've been using my Sabres for commuting almost every day during the last year, and find them perfect for driving out of my phone.
Noticed yesterday that the two pin connections were starting to glitch and was thinking what I should replace them with when they give up.
If this company only had stuck with what they did good...

Loved my sabre and agree they bit off more than they could chew .

May 29, 2018 at 6:22 PM Post #24,229 of 24,683
My PM6 and AIRS Came in today! Didnt try the PM6 yet but the Airs haven’t dropped yet and I’ve been using them for almost 2 hours while cleaning the house.

Attachments

• 4024F213-43F1-4321-813F-9273C20A3FEB.jpeg
    4024F213-43F1-4321-813F-9273C20A3FEB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
May 29, 2018 at 6:52 PM Post #24,230 of 24,683
FWIW:

Got the ready-made Plussound balanced cable. I did have to grind down the notch in the recessed 2-pin sockets with a 2mm chisel. Since this is the dual-driver "Sabre" PM6, can't say much about the sound. But, been trying a few of the filters.

42390598622_126823ccc5_b.jpg

Jun 1, 2018 at 4:23 PM Post #24,236 of 24,683
Jun 2, 2018 at 7:22 AM Post #24,238 of 24,683
I... Sent back my original deltas last year due to sound stopping from he right ear -actually about a year ago. They lost them, Jake never replied and the he left

They were sent back today. Same box I sent them off in, still broken - no note or anything.

Very confused.

Jun 2, 2018 at 8:09 AM Post #24,239 of 24,683
I... Sent back my original deltas last year due to sound stopping from he right ear -actually about a year ago. They lost them, Jake never replied and the he left

They were sent back today. Same box I sent them off in, still broken - no note or anything.

Very confused.

Unfortunately, it is par for the course with Trinity. Below is a quote of a post I made back in January about my similar experience.

.......It's the Masters that I've had the craziest time with. The right ear blew, Trinity said to send them back, I did, and after tracking showed they arrived, Kieran told me for over a month they never got them. Then finally they miraculously located them... So, they didn't have any Masters sitting around and sent me a pair of Icarus III instead. When they arrived, they sounded great. Then I tried to change the filters, and the right ear piece is too large and the filters do no fit properly and will wiggle out if pulled. I let Kieran know about the issues with the Icarus III and he said that they had a set of Masters now, would I want those. I said yes, all I wanted was a working pair of Masters from the get go. He sends them, and when they got here, the right ear is blown, lol. I may indeed now have my original blown Masters that I sent them for repair/replacement. I never even bothered to contact Kieran and let him know, I no longer see the point or even care. I have working PM4's, working Icarus III, a pair of Icarus III's that can't keep a filter in the right ear, and a blown pair of Masters. Quite the collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back