TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 6, 2016 at 6:57 PM Post #2,386 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity Can we expect for the M6 kickstarter to launch this month? I am sort of holding back in getting a black edition Zen 2.0 because of M6, so if the launch will be delayed to next month then I will be able to get my zen 2.0 first budget wise.

Jun 6, 2016 at 6:59 PM Post #2,387 of 24,683
Tuning is different on Hunter from the 6 and drivers are different .

The sound is simply beautiful and even I am blown away!

There he goes again after our wallets 
biggrin.gif
. I was the one asking for @Bobtrinity's messages and updates, but if he keeps doing messages like this.....

Jun 6, 2016 at 7:05 PM Post #2,388 of 24,683
For those asking about colour on the Hunter the current images are the anodised gunmetal ones, the heat treated ones will be unique to each costumer as the heat treating colours them.

Here is an example

But they can turn out lots of colours .

As for the size they fit beautifully

OH, man, that's cool!  
cool.gif
  Maybe if i sold a kidney...

Jun 6, 2016 at 7:06 PM Post #2,390 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity
 Can we expect for the M6 kickstarter to launch this month? I am sort of holding back in getting a black edition Zen 2.0 because of M6, so if the launch will be delayed to next month then I will be able to get my zen 2.0 first budget wise.

We will be launching this month as long as we have no more delays with anything, but i think we are good

Jun 6, 2016 at 7:59 PM Post #2,398 of 24,683
This isn't a criticism, but when shipment dates are put up are they a 'best case' scenario? Also, with so many options now up in the Phantom range will there be a breakdown of the sound signature of each of them going up soon to make it easier to decide which one to buy... I'm aware some aren't at the finished stage but is there a certain sound you are going for with each one, something which will differentiate it form the other? (I'm aware that they differ in construction).

Every time i go to buy one another pops up that seems to push the envelope further and apart from the richer dudes here that can buy all of them.. us poorer lads have a difficult decision to make lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back