TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 6, 2016 at 12:40 PM Post #2,362 of 24,683
Dilemma now has re-emerged, Master 6 or Phantom Hunter? Double the price, essentially, should I? If I were to get the Hunters, they would be my endgame for a long while, or save some moolah and get the Master 6? A slightly less favourable third choice would be to get the Master 4... sigh my wallet and brain both hurt :frowning2:

Jun 6, 2016 at 12:52 PM Post #2,363 of 24,683
Happy to hear that the pre-order price for the Master 4 has been extended.  While I'm already leaning towards pulling the trigger, I'm glad I'll get to listen to the Sabres prior to making a final decision.  My poor wallet on the other hand...

Jun 6, 2016 at 1:32 PM Post #2,364 of 24,683
  Yes I did and the discount was applied so they were £400 - but that's GBP, not USD, just so we don't get our currencies confused...

Right, conversion as of today's rate is $578 with the discount
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Jun 6, 2016 at 1:37 PM Post #2,365 of 24,683
Jun 6, 2016 at 2:47 PM Post #2,366 of 24,683

Right, conversion as of today's rate is $578 with the discount
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Oh geez....this is making it very tempting....

Also, @Bobtrinity, would you be able to give us pics of the anodized gunmetal finish vs. the heat-treated titanium finish? I might actually pull the trigger on the Hunter instead of the Master 6, but I dunno what the difference is gonna be with the different finishes. Thanks!

Jun 6, 2016 at 2:59 PM Post #2,368 of 24,683

Also, @Bobtrinity, would you be able to give us pics of the anodized gunmetal finish vs. the heat-treated titanium finish? I might actually pull the trigger on the Hunter instead of the Master 6, but I dunno what the difference is gonna be with the different finishes. Thanks!

Exactly Midge, I mean the Hunter is only 150 pounds more than the M6! I'm thinking if I have the Sabre's and the M4 why not just bypass the M6 in favor of the Hunter since it is a different animal altogether and a no holds barred build to boot
tongue_smile.gif

beerchug.gif

Jun 6, 2016 at 4:03 PM Post #2,369 of 24,683

Exactly Midge, I mean the Hunter is only 150 pounds more than the M6! I'm thinking if I have the Sabre's and the M4 why not just bypass the M6 in favor of the Hunter since it is a different animal altogether and a no holds barred build to boot
tongue_smile.gif

beerchug.gif

I mean, flat out, 500 pounds is a lot, but factor in that discount and let's say that it delivers $800-900 worth of sound for $600? That's a damn good deal in my book even if it is a lot of money in absolute terms. And it really makes the Hunter only about $200 more than the Master 6. Might be worth it to just shoot for the top in that case right?
biggrin.gif

Jun 6, 2016 at 4:52 PM Post #2,370 of 24,683

BUMP.  I also want to see pics of the two different finishes.  I'm ready to pre-order right now.  Just need to make the right color choice.   Otherwise I'll just have to close my eyes and click.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back