TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jan 14, 2018 at 9:57 PM Post #23,316 of 24,683
He doesn’t answer me. But my emails theses days are more of the “how do you sleep at night” type

Jan 14, 2018 at 11:15 PM Post #23,318 of 24,683
Ok, so for you Trinity haters, but Bob believers, here's your chance to score an IMR R1 at discount price again:

After putting a set to one side looks like I've been let down.

So I now I have one unit left that's open to sensible offer. Email me at info@imracoustics.com

Good luck :)

Jan 14, 2018 at 11:43 PM Post #23,319 of 24,683
Ok, so for you Trinity haters, but Bob believers, here's your chance to score an IMR R1 at discount price again:

After putting a set to one side looks like I've been let down.

So I now I have one unit left that's open to sensible offer. Email me at info@imracoustics.com

Good luck :)
. Was Bob not the person on the Air video saying they have developed a wireless IEM that had perfect connection and 4 hour battery life? So was complicit in this whole lie/fraud/scam?

Then I don’t know how Bob cannot be grouped in with Trinity

Jan 14, 2018 at 11:45 PM Post #23,320 of 24,683
. Was Bob not the person on the Air video saying they have developed a wireless IEM that had perfect connection and 4 hour battery life? So was complicit in this whole lie/fraud/scam?

Then I don’t know how Bob cannot be grouped in with Trinity

I'm not getting into this story again. If this post doesn't speak to you, you can simply ignore it. :)

Jan 15, 2018 at 1:00 AM Post #23,321 of 24,683
If only I had a PM6 to compare... :wink:

I keep talking to people who say that it's worth its price tag... So I wouldn't feel bad about it. His promo was mostly for people who couldn't afford the full price. And to be honest, full price for me is horrible due to Canada exchange. :/
The exchange rate is TERRIBLE for you. Sure, it was even worse at one point, but that doesn't mean it's any good right now. It's STILL $1.24 CAD to $1 USD

Jan 15, 2018 at 10:22 AM Post #23,323 of 24,683
Just a quick update on the PM6 that I received last week, having had 100 hours of burn in they are ready for listening tests. I use a playlist of ten Flac files, chosen for differing dynamics/genres/etc and play through a HDD transport into a Violectric V800 then through a Violectric V200 for the desktop test and from a Fiio X5 transport into a Chord Hugo for the transportable test.

With both at relatively low volumes to just below bearable the PM6's are really shining, with the equipment used there is no sibilance issues (to my ears), and the sq scales well at different volumes. I am really happy with them and will continue to monitor them and update on occasions. It is really a huge disappointment that more people have not had them delivered, because I am fairly certain that there would be a large number of very positive experiences being reported.

Jan 15, 2018 at 10:24 AM Post #23,324 of 24,683
Just a quick update on the PM6 that I received last week, having had 100 hours of burn in they are ready for listening tests. I use a playlist of ten Flac files, chosen for differing dynamics/genres/etc and play through a HDD transport into a Violectric V800 then through a Violectric V200 for the desktop test and from a Fiio X5 transport into a Chord Hugo for the transportable test.

With both at relatively low volumes to just below bearable the PM6's are really shining, with the equipment used there is no sibilance issues (to my ears), and the sq scales well at different volumes. I am really happy with them and will continue to monitor them and update on occasions. It is really a huge disappointment that more people have not had them delivered, because I am fairly certain that there would be a large number of very positive experiences being reported.

Well... There's still hope that some are in shipment as we speak... But I wouldn't hold my breath.

Jan 15, 2018 at 11:13 AM Post #23,325 of 24,683
Was wondering if I'd get closure so I've emailed Kieran to see if he could assist me with this clusterf**k of a situation. I don't expect much of anything, especially because Jake last contacted me *last June*, but I may as well try. If I do get my replacement pair of Phantom Sabres (since this was agreed upon a good while ago), I'll be selling them straight off because I don't want to deal with this trash fire of a company ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back