TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Dec 18, 2017 at 7:13 AM Post #23,146 of 24,683
So it's official, Zolo were able to start a kickstarter campaign, take my money and deliver a working product (no dropouts so far) all before TA were able to deliver Airs (let alone working airs). The Liberty+ campaign was everything we expected TA's to be, but I've written off my money on those. Oh yes, and to top it off the Liberty+ were cheaper than the Airs too.

Dec 18, 2017 at 10:32 AM Post #23,148 of 24,683
Could anyone post a link to Master IEM on Trinity's website or at least screenshot of the specifications? Thanks

Here you go.. Trinity doesn't like posting detailed specs about the components, so not much info you can get from the spec info.

The Master features the new durable modular cable system allowing you to run a variety of cable set-ups and our forthcoming micro 24bit bluetooth equipped dac/amp.
Each earpiece is fitted with twin dual coil dynamic drivers in a out of phase configuration to create immense detail and smoothness along with reduced distortion and high resolution audio with added sparkle and midrange from our 2nd generation balanced armature.
The Master also features interchangeable face plates in pure carbon fibre and aluminium allowing you to swap to the colour that suits your style.
Also incorporated are the filter tuning system giving you 14 different sound signatures to chose from.

The Master will offer one of the most enjoyable and effortless sound signatures with non fatiguing detail.

SPECIFICATION
  • Zinc Alloy shells
  • Interchangeable faceplate colours (black(carbon fibre)/blue/red/metal)
  • Out of phase dynamic driver configuration
  • 2nd generation balanced armature
  • Trinity modular fabric cable system
  • 12 x tuning filters.
  • Huge accessory package including 6.3mm adapter, huge selection of eartips (S/M/M/L silicone, double flange, S/M Memory foam.

Dec 19, 2017 at 1:11 AM Post #23,152 of 24,683
Just got my pm6, polished aluminium, for sell
Only opened for functioning test
PM if interested
(Sold)
IMG-20171219-WA0004.jpeg

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2017 at 1:44 AM Post #23,153 of 24,683
Dec 19, 2017 at 5:49 AM Post #23,155 of 24,683
I'm sitting hear listening to music with my masters (silver filters) and rather enjoying them :)

Yeah, it's too bad they F'd everything up so bad. The Icarus III is nearly a daily driver for me.
I haven't regretted the purchase of any of my wired TA products (luckily for me they've all turned up), Hyperion, Vyrus 2, Master and Icarus III all sound great in their own little way. The Icarus III sit on my desk at work and probably get the most use of the lot, only downside to this is when I go wireless at work (for when I expect to be moving round the office a lot) the drop in sound quality is very noticeable!

Dec 21, 2017 at 6:07 PM Post #23,159 of 24,683
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back