TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 18, 2017 at 9:31 AM Post #17,073 of 24,683
The

Thanks - unfortunately like everyone else the order has been paid awhile back, outside the chargeback period for the CC now.

I have been giving Trinity some slack on their delays etc but these kind of attitude is making me think that they do not care about customer service at all, even in cases where CLEARLY they are at fault.
Was it Jake that told you to pay return shipping? If so, contact Bob instead.

May 18, 2017 at 9:40 AM Post #17,074 of 24,683
As Bob said, "we have now invested in more staff (shipping and customer service)" - from a lot of the seemingly same responses that I and others got from the address that used to be only Jake, maybe there are new people replying to emails who don't yet have the Trinity customer service ethos or experience.
Definitely try to get hold of Bob himself, insist if necessary and I'm sure you'll not be charged postage. Hope not anyway!

May 18, 2017 at 9:59 AM Post #17,079 of 24,683
Just got a mail back from Jake

'Unfortunately we have changed the decision of this' so no more Icarus I for shipping cost to apologize for the delay.

Very unfortunate, don't apologize and offer something to make up for it and then change your mind...

May 18, 2017 at 10:03 AM Post #17,080 of 24,683
Received my Masters yesterday, kombi tips included but no case.

They look fantastic and sound nice are my first impressions. But is anyone having problems fitting filters on their Masters? Gold and silver filters do not screw in completely to my left side earphone, they screw in without problems to the right side one, but for left one they screw in a bit and then get stuck, all other filters fit both earphones without problems.

May 18, 2017 at 10:07 AM Post #17,082 of 24,683
Just got a mail back from Jake

'Unfortunately we have changed the decision of this' so no more Icarus I for shipping cost to apologize for the delay.

Very unfortunate, don't apologize and offer something to make up for it and then change your mind...

When did you try to order the Icarus I? I'm asking because I remember they posted dates when all the discount codes would end, so if you just tried to order, that might be why.

May 18, 2017 at 10:14 AM Post #17,083 of 24,683
asking because I remember they posted dates when all the discount codes would end, so if you just tried to order, that might be why
It was stated that the codes for Icarus and Master would end, (although the code for Icarus III still works) but not the Icarus 1 and 50percent.
The 50percent works again, but initially it was posted on the kickstarter page that both codes would be reinstated. Looks like they have "changed the decision" on the Icarus 1 code. I wonder if they will honour those pre-orders already made?

May 18, 2017 at 10:15 AM Post #17,084 of 24,683
Hey, did you get an email with tracking info for the Hunter or did it just arrive? Where on the globe are you located? Thanks :wink:
Quite sure that he is in the Uk.
Has anyone outside UK received tracking number for the PM6 or hunter? I added tracking to PM6 after my pm4 were lost for a month in the mail, but not sure if the change it's taken in account or not.

May 18, 2017 at 10:17 AM Post #17,085 of 24,683
It was stated that the codes for Icarus and Master would end, (although the code for Icarus III still works) but not the Icarus 1 and 50percent.
The 50percent works again, but initially it was posted on the kickstarter page that both codes would be reinstated. Looks like they have "changed the decision" on the Icarus 1 code. I wonder if they will honour those pre-orders already made?

Hmm, interesting. I guess I'll find out if I get an email saying they aren't sending me my Icarus I that I ordered when they first dropped the code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back