TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 26, 2017 at 9:17 PM Post #15,706 of 24,683
It's not being dodgy here. It's blatant lying. They dodged the AD specs question but they lied on shipment.
Here is something you can add to your vocab.

Definition of dodgy:
dishonest or unreliable.
"a dodgy second-hand car salesman"

If you're still unsure.

Definition of dishonest:
behaving or prone to behave in an untrustworthy, deceitful, or insincere way.
"he was a dishonest hypocrite prepared to exploit his family"
synonyms: fraudulent, corrupt, swindling, cheating, double-dealing; More
  • intended to mislead or cheat.
    "he gave the editor a dishonest account of events"

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:21 PM Post #15,707 of 24,683
Here is something you can add to your vocab.

Definition of dodgy:
dishonest or unreliable.
"a dodgy second-hand car salesman"

If you're still unsure.

Definition of dishonest:
behaving or prone to behave in an untrustworthy, deceitful, or insincere way.
"he was a dishonest hypocrite prepared to exploit his family"
synonyms: fraudulent, corrupt, swindling, cheating, double-dealing; More
  • intended to mislead or cheat.
    "he gave the editor a dishonest account of events"

I am sorry, English isn't my first language but what I inferred from the word dodgy is, it must have been derived from word dodge which means "to avoid" so couldn't get the exact meaning. Apologies again.

Will edit that.
And Thanks.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2017 at 10:55 PM Post #15,719 of 24,683
Expect bugs for the next few days as everything gets ironed out. No site launch is ever perfect. This one is a lot better than others I've seen. I quite like the way it looks as well.

As far as the Masters fit goes, I also intially found it tricky to get them to stabilize but a little practice mostly fixed that issue. It's not perfect and certainly not as comfortable as my Delta I, but I'll live with it.
So far, my prediction is holding true; Airs and Hunters probably aren't gonna show up this week.

<new site rant>
On the upside(?), we have this new site......which annoys the hell outta me, not because it's a new look, but because it's ridiculously less functional than the old site. To get to my watched threads on the old site? 1 click. To get to watched threads on the new site? At least 5 clicks assuming I know where I'm going (which meant it initially took literally a couple minutes to figure out where stuff was). I'm also kinda pissed because they DEFINITELY lost data in the transfer; I have 1 listed review (or showcases) now except before this site update, I reviewed at least 5 items. The main site search function is now just kinda complete crap and is even less useful than before. Then there's the fact that I don't see any thread search function anymore! Give me site function over looks in this case, new site blows.
</new site rant>

Apr 26, 2017 at 11:20 PM Post #15,720 of 24,683
No I mean I'm just saying, they'd better be just as good. I'm gonna have to slap a ho.

Yeah, the thing is with the Hunter and the PM6 you are purchasing products that no one has a clue how they sound and there is very little info on them as well. With other brands that you have mentioned you can find reviews and impressions. It really depends if you want to be a guinea pig or go with known commodity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back