TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 26, 2017 at 8:30 PM Post #15,691 of 24,683
I wonder if the phantom hunters will compare to the campfire Andromeda in terms of sound quality. It says on their website that it's "the pinnacle of what we can do", but idk. It just strikes me as odd that they'd say that but they msrp for under 700 dollars. I mean, that would be fricken sweet if they did, and I know trinity audio makes super good stuff in the budget category of IEMs. I've been obsessed with my little Trinity Atlas since I first heard about it, and I got it for 80 fricken dollars and I've used it more than any other of my earphones, two of which are like 200 dollars.

I just really wish I could get more information on this thing. The midrange, the imaging, the soundstage (if there could be such a thing in earphones). I've been sort of obsessed with reading this thread lately, and thinking about when I actually get them. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I doubt it will compare to the andromeda, though it may be a decent alternative if you don't have the money.

I haven't heard the level of balance and cohesiveness in trinity products that you get out of The campfire Audio products. Not even close so far, but that's not surprising considering the price differences.

It would be nice to see that the hunters are actually at the reported status... But IMO trinity says a lot of things lol. I've seen so many lies come out of this company lately that I can't believe anything from them until I see it.

Apr 26, 2017 at 8:33 PM Post #15,692 of 24,683
My set of Masters arrive tomorrow and I can't wait to try them. I just wish there was a clear and concise chart to the filters. It looks like hours of switching them are on my future. Thanks to those that have posted their thoughts on the filters which will give me an idea of where to start.

Apr 26, 2017 at 8:50 PM Post #15,695 of 24,683
Finally the website is up! New look looks refreshing. BTW here it goes...

So this is the story of one of the worst customer experiences I have ever had. Repeated lies and misinformation. Bob himself told me that my pair of Atlas Delta were shipped on or before 3rd of April, on enquiring with Jake he told me they were shipped on 7th April. I waited patiently till today but there was something really fishy about it. I repeatedly asked them why aren't they updating the AD page regarding specs and design they never replied regarding it and then later on both of them stopped responding. My only question was if they are shipping then why the website is still showing "subject to change", an item can't change when it has already shipped. They seemed to have a lot of time to do random promotion and miscellaneous updates on the website but AD page. And then my last email to both of them was straight to the face face, asking whether they have shipped or not and if they don't reply this would be my last email as a customer and then I will take action after sufficient amount of time given to respond. Guess what? They didn't reply even after 7 days, I tried calling them yesterday and today, no one picked but in the middle of trying a couple of times their number came busy once but then again they didn't pick up.

I snapped because I have clearly mentioned it to them in February only that I will be leaving my place on 4th May with no one to pick the IEM up and they told me they will my IEM ASAP which they didn't. They told me that it has shipped so when I contact them about cancelling the order they can tell me that it has shipped already which it actually didn't (so they stopped replying? maybe). So, I opened a PayPal (Thank god they exist) dispute and escalated it and then expected they will reply then at least that they have shipped it really and wait for sometime I will receive it but to my surprise they refunded within an hour of opening dispute, which proves at least to me that they have been lying in totality about the shipments of the IEMs maybe even including Hunters and Master 6.

I feel cheated, lied to and betrayed with all the trust Bob wanted us to have in him and his company. My money and time both were invested in something which had no return (after all). Even GBP's value has fallen quite a lot from the time I made the payment and now I would be getting around $10 less.

I am tagging some images to show what I was told by them. They showed "fullfilled" status on my order unless I opened the dispute and after that I can actually see the lying. Whatever you think of this post I want you to be aware of the Trinity and Bob I came to know about from you people doesn't seem they are they.

bob.JPG

As I couldn't open the head-fi post after the update.

email.JPG
shop.JPG
website.JPG

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2017 at 9:01 PM Post #15,697 of 24,683
So this is the story of one of the worst customer experiences I have ever had. Repeated lies and misinformation. Bob himself told me that my pair of Atlas Delta were shipped on or before 3rd of April, on enquiring with Jake he told me they were shipped on 7th April. I waited patiently till today but there was something really fishy about it. I repeatedly asked them why aren't they updating the AD page regarding specs and design they never replied regarding it and then later on both of them stopped responding. My only question was if they are shipping then why the website is still showing "subject to change", an item can't change when it has already shipped. They seemed to have a lot of time to do random promotion and miscellaneous updates on the website but AD page. And then my last email to both of them was straight to the face face, asking whether they have shipped or not and if they don't reply this would be my last email as a customer and then I will take action after sufficient amount of time given to respond. Guess what? They didn't reply even after 7 days, I tried calling them yesterday and today, no one picked but in the middle of trying a couple of times their number came busy once but then again they didn't pick up.

I snapped because I have clearly mentioned it to them in February only that I will be leaving my place on 4th May with no one to pick the IEM up and they told me they will my IEM ASAP which they didn't. They told me that it has shipped so when I contact them about cancelling the order they can tell me that it has shipped already which it actually didn't (so they stopped replying? maybe). So, I opened a PayPal (Thank god they exist) dispute and escalated it and then expected they will reply then at least that they have shipped it really and wait for sometime I will receive it but to my surprise they refunded within an hour of opening dispute, which proves at least to me that they have been lying in totality about the shipments of the IEMs maybe even including Hunters and Master 6.

I feel cheated, lied to and betrayed with all the trust Bob wanted us to have in him and his company. My money and time both were invested in something which had no return (after all). Even GBP's value has fallen quite a lot from the time I made the payment and now I would be getting around $10 less.

I am tagging some images to show what I was told by them. They showed "fullfilled" status on my order unless I opened the dispute and after that I can actually see the lying. Whatever you think of this post I want you to be aware of the Trinity and Bob I came to know about from you people doesn't seem they are they.

As I couldn't open the head-fi post after the update.

This is why you gotto order with tracking number with Trinity audio lol. They can tell you anything.

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:06 PM Post #15,698 of 24,683
This is why you gotto order with tracking number with Trinity audio lol. They can tell you anything.

So does that give anyone a right to tell lie? So you are telling me since I didn't pay for tracked shipping I should be treated like crap?

Oh boy here we go again.

You think it's a rant?
It's a serious lie he has been telling all the time. If you could take a few moments and read it you will know.

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:07 PM Post #15,699 of 24,683
It's unfortunate but I'm not surprised. The whole thing has gone south. It's really too bad.
No one knows about the actual specs of the pre-orders items. You would think that at this point something more concrete would be nice. There are no reports of Hunter, PM6 and Atlas Delta l don't what's going on but it's just bad. Missing accessories is also something they will need to address. Bummer.

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:09 PM Post #15,701 of 24,683
So does that give anyone a right to tell lie? So you are telling me since I didn't pay for tracked shipping I should be treated like ****?

You think it's a rant?
It's a serious lie he has been telling all the time. If you could take a few moments and read it you will know.
No, but since they're dodgy the only way you know it shipped is if they give you one.

What is that got to do with tracking??
a tracking number is more reputable than Trinity audio...

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:12 PM Post #15,702 of 24,683
Anyway I am done with Trinity Audio Engineering and this message is for who say "Bob never told lie, cut him some slack" I am happy that you have 10,000GBP as throwaway money but most of us don't have that much money. This company despite it's products' value has created such a negative environment that the people need to know what they are investing into before making any purchase. Never had such a company which lies so much.

And if any mod sees it. You may block me from posting here but I will like to raise one concern here look into the matter.

Goodbye

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:13 PM Post #15,703 of 24,683
I doubt it will compare to the andromeda, though it may be a decent alternative if you don't have the money.

I haven't heard the level of balance and cohesiveness in trinity products that you get out of The campfire Audio products. Not even close so far, but that's not surprising considering the price differences.

It would be nice to see that the hunters are actually at the reported status... But IMO trinity says a lot of things lol. I've seen so many lies come out of this company lately that I can't believe anything from them until I see it.
Huh. Well, you'd think since it's practically in the same price range as the lyra ii it should be at least as good. We'll see.

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:15 PM Post #15,705 of 24,683

Users who are viewing this thread

Back