Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Oct 15, 2017 at 1:21 PM Post #2,627 of 2,949
Now I'm getting stressed too.

As an original kickstarter backer and previous owner of the good Delta IEM's I went ahead and ordered the Icarus III (with the code) without checking here first.

I didn't realise how deep in **** these guys were.
Hope you will get your order because i think trinity have some lcarus lll in their stock ,

Oct 15, 2017 at 1:33 PM Post #2,628 of 2,949
Why? You'll get the Icarus III and will help some of us get our year old preorders shipped. People have purchased the Icarus III and they do ship when in stock. Not a bad purchase

Karendar is probably right that the Icarus3 will ship quickly and is what's funding future models and deliveries of the older models. It's just a tough position to recommend from with the extended delays and unknowns. The products are of high quality when they arrive though

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017 at 1:37 PM Post #2,629 of 2,949
PayPal, thank god.

I really do wish my order comes through.
Otherwise I will have to refund.

PayPal isn't good. You get charged fees for foreign currency conversion. I lost a total of $25 on my PM6 refund due to exchange rate changing over 4 months and then the fee for converting currencies

Oct 15, 2017 at 1:49 PM Post #2,630 of 2,949
PayPal isn't good. You get charged fees for foreign currency conversion. I lost a total of $25 on my PM6 refund due to exchange rate changing over 4 months and then the fee for converting currencies
Right you lost $25 but at least you get back your money a little less what you paid , think about the peoples who don't have PayPal protection and now waiting for their refunds in a dark room ,

Oct 15, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #2,632 of 2,949
Right you lost $25 but at least you get back your money a little less what you paid , think about the peoples who don't have PayPal protection and now waiting for their refunds in a dark room ,
I do understand that. Nobody should be giving TA more money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back