Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Jun 6, 2017 at 2:04 PM Post #1,921 of 2,949
Capture+_2017-06-06-10-59-41.png

Jun 6, 2017 at 4:47 PM Post #1,927 of 2,949
Has anyone seen the new blog and new info on the icarus 1 and 2 (amp/dac and dap accordingly)
I hope things settle down and current purchasers get their iems soon so the delivery of goods doesnt over shadow all the great design and efforts going into making some great gear.
But going back to the Icarus 2 . Does it support flac files? I really REALLY hope so . Think I will have to get confirmation tomorrow.

Jun 6, 2017 at 4:53 PM Post #1,928 of 2,949
Has anyone seen the new blog and new info on the icarus 1 and 2 (amp/dac and dap accordingly)
I hope things settle down and current purchasers get their iems soon so the delivery of goods doesnt over shadow all the great design and efforts going into making some great gear.
But going back to the Icarus 2 . Does it support flac files? I really REALLY hope so . Think I will have to get confirmation tomorrow.

Jun 6, 2017 at 7:47 PM Post #1,934 of 2,949
Lol. But yeah, totally agree, @metabaron's situation totally sucks. If you didn't make the product, just say it.
That's the thing, at this point it's fairly obvious that no Atlas/Delta were ever produced, they even put up what appeared to be a picture of the Master on the Atlas product page when it was still up. And Jake keeps giving me excuses and moving the shipping date for something that I should already have, since the Master was being sent as a replacement. I am done dealing with Jake, hopefully Kieran comes through and actually solves this issue. I was very upfront with them, at this point I would rather have a full refund, but if that is not possible I will take the Master. At least Kieran seems more willing to solve it instead of giving me more excuses, but the fact that he and Jake gave me different answers about the shipping is worrisome.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2017 at 7:59 PM Post #1,935 of 2,949
That's the thing, at this point it's fairly obvious that no Atlas/Delta were ever produced, they even put up what appeared to be a picture of the Master on the Atlas product page when it was still up. And Jake keeps giving me excuses and moving the shipping date for something that I should already have, since the Master was being sent as a replacement. I am done dealing with Jake, hopefully Kieran comes through and actually solves this issue. I was very upfront with them, at this point I would rather have a full refund, but if that is not possible I will take the Master. At least Kieran seems more willing to solve it instead of giving me more excuses, but the fact that he and Jake gave me different answers about the shipping is worrisome.
Yeah, they really need to get everyone on the same page and so far, they haven't fixed it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back