Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Jun 6, 2017 at 8:06 PM Post #1,937 of 2,949
Rest in peace Atlas-Delta.
You died and were deleted off Trinity's store page before you were even manufactured.
R.I.P maybe one day you will get to live again.

There isn't any head-fi member that can martyr you. Because there is no IEM.

Jun 6, 2017 at 8:10 PM Post #1,939 of 2,949
You will be sorely missed (?)
coffin.jpg
Just for the Atlas-Delta. But unfortunately there isn't anything to bury either lol

Any idea why they would delete Altas-Delta. I'm very certain Trinity is capable of creating masterpieces like that.

Jun 6, 2017 at 8:18 PM Post #1,940 of 2,949

Just for the Atlas-Delta. But unfortunately there isn't anything to bury either lol

Any idea why they would delete Altas-Delta. I'm very certain Trinity is capable of creating masterpieces like that.
I imagine the cost was something they simply didn't want to bear, and since they already had a bunch of Masters ready they simply decided to send those out instead of doing the appropriate thing and refunding the buyers (we should at least get a say whether we want the Masters or not). What I really wonder is what happens with those people who had already gotten the Masters or were sent them those to replace faulty Phantom Master 4, are they supposed to be happy to get two or three Masters now and be stuck with the same iem instead of getting the iems they paid for?

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2017 at 9:05 PM Post #1,941 of 2,949
I imagine the cost was something they simply didn't want to bear, and since they already had a bunch of Masters ready they simply decided to send those out instead of doing the appropriate thing and refunding the buyers (we should at least get a say whether we want the Masters or not). What I really wonder is what happens with those people who had already gotten the Masters or were sent them those to replace faulty Phantom Master 4, are they supposed to be happy to get two or three Masters now and be stuck with the same iem instead of getting the iems they paid for.
I can't imagine those people are happy either. I've definitely already seen several people in the bigger thread say they demanded a refund for their AD because they already bought a Master and didn't want/need another one. They were the people lucky enough to have been ahead far enough where they were able to find out they were going to be sent a Master instead. Mind you, those people didn't know they were getting a Master as a replacement instead, but they were lucky enough to stumble onto that fact and got their correspondence through enough to get a refund. I'd say we could count those people as some of the lucky ones. There are people like me (who actually got the product purchased), people like them (who managed to get some sort of refund), and people like you (stuck in limbo). Your situation is the worst one to be in :p

Jun 6, 2017 at 9:23 PM Post #1,942 of 2,949
I'm glad to have gotten refunded for my A-D. Master wasn't what I was looking for. Hopefully the Icarus III will have a slimmer profile and deeper insertion. And hopefully it will exist soon!

Jun 7, 2017 at 12:41 AM Post #1,944 of 2,949
I'm glad to have gotten refunded for my A-D. Master wasn't what I was looking for. Hopefully the Icarus III will have a slimmer profile and deeper insertion. And hopefully it will exist soon!
Well the Icarus 3 launch got changed on the website to this month once May passed. And seeing as there's been no update, the same could very well happen this month. Time will tell if it needs to be pushed further back yet again...

Still no news or sightings of the Delta VII either - has anyone had an exchange to Master email on those, or are they presumed late but alive?
That one's been in limbo too as far as I know.

Jun 7, 2017 at 1:56 AM Post #1,945 of 2,949
It makes them look even worse, how can two employees from the same company give you two different responses to the same inquiry on the same day?
Just when I think I'm over all of Jake and Keirans BS I see something like this and it's just so irksome. I did get refunded for the Atlas/Delta because I all ready have the master, less half the included items. Had Jake tell me the original balanced cable would be a couple of weeks, that was May 1 and last week after 12 days of waiting for an e-mail Keiran said they changed the cable to 3.5 3.5 a couple of months ago. I'm surprised people are ordering the new DAP and Icarus IV. Vague description with no tech details and the promise of the last preorder. Only time will tell. And time is a different concept in the world of Trinity.

Jun 7, 2017 at 2:15 AM Post #1,947 of 2,949
Just when I think I'm over all of Jake and Keirans BS I see something like this and it's just so irksome. I did get refunded for the Atlas/Delta because I all ready have the master, less half the included items. Had Jake tell me the original balanced cable would be a couple of weeks, that was May 1 and last week after 12 days of waiting for an e-mail Keiran said they changed the cable to 3.5 3.5 a couple of months ago. I'm surprised people are ordering the new DAP and Icarus IV. Vague description with no tech details and the promise of the last preorder. Only time will tell. And time is a different concept in the world of Trinity.
I really don't know how some people can keep trusting Trinity blindly like this. I understand that not everyone experiences with them is the same and that some people have gotten just good service from them. In fact, before the whole AD and Sabre debacles I had as well. Yet these are not isolated incidents, this is a pattern from a company that even though has made multiple promises to get their act together has failed time and time again. I was tempted for two seconds with the Icarus, yet my common sense won out in the end and I am glad. The emails I put on this forum are proof that this company lied to me, not mis communicated. It's been a month since Jake promised that the replacement Iem would be shipped GUARANTEED, the only reason why this company was even aware that they hadn't fulfilled my order was because I sent multiple emails for the last few weeks, and they are still unable to say if I will get a refund, a replacement, and if I am getting a replacement when it will be shipped. There is absolutely no way I would give them more of my money, and I am already out $160.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2017 at 9:37 AM Post #1,948 of 2,949
I really don't know how some people can keep trusting Trinity blindly like this. I understand that not everyone experiences with them is the same and that some people have gotten just good service from them. In fact, before the whole AD and Sabre debacles I had as well. Yet these are not isolated incidents, this is a pattern from a company that even though has made multiple promises to get their act together has failed time and time again. I was tempted for two seconds with the Icarus, yet my common sense won out in the end and I am glad. The emails I put on this forum are proof that this company lied to me, not mis communicated. It's been a month since Jake promised that the replacement Iem would be shipped GUARANTEED, the only reason why this company was even aware that they hadn't fulfilled my order was because I sent multiple emails for the last few weeks, and they are still unable to say if I will get a refund, a replacement, and if I am getting a replacement when it will be shipped. There is absolutely no way I would give them more of my money, and I am already out $160.

You could open a dispute here. My understanding is that this is like US BBB.

https://www.gov.uk/consumer-protection-rights

Jun 7, 2017 at 11:05 AM Post #1,949 of 2,949
Well, today I received another email from Kieran, offering me either a Master they had in hand or a refund, but telling me that the majority are supposed to be shipped in two weeks time (seems that they combined their stories/explanations). As I don't wish to have a Master, I told him to go ahead with the refund.

Jun 7, 2017 at 12:07 PM Post #1,950 of 2,949
I've had a comparatively much better experience than you have and I'm still not going to be putting money down for items like the new DAP and Icarus 4. I only ordered the Icarus 1 because I could use the code; figured there couldn't be too much harm tossing $10. But with your experience, it's really easy to understanding not supporting them any further. Been burned to much to have any amount of faith in their execution.

Well, today I received another email from Kieran, offering me either a Master they had in hand or a refund, but telling me that the majority are supposed to be shipped in two weeks time (seems that they combined their stories/explanations). As I don't wish to have a Master, I told him to go ahead with the refund.
A wise choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back