Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Dec 8, 2016 at 5:47 PM Post #181 of 2,949
  I just checked and yes it still says they come with SFs.
Hope they have stock of them in January when PM6 starts shipping.

I wonder if any of the KS orders will get theirs this month...ha ha

I doubt it. The team does great work, but if it just went into production this recent week, I don't think things will be done quickly enough to ship to people this month. Especially not with the upcoming holidays and flood of shipping requests carriers will be slammed with.

Dec 8, 2016 at 6:09 PM Post #182 of 2,949
  I doubt it. The team does great work, but if it just went into production this recent week, I don't think things will be done quickly enough to ship to people this month. Especially not with the upcoming holidays and flood of shipping requests carriers will be slammed with.

Also I'm pretty sure Bob mentioned that preorders will be shipped first and before KS.

Dec 8, 2016 at 6:30 PM Post #183 of 2,949
  Also I'm pretty sure Bob mentioned that preorders will be shipped first and before KS.

He did. But I can't imagine even the pre-orders will be out this month. It's too tight of a timetable for production, QC, packing, and shipping during a holiday season to get that out so soon. I'll be mighty impressed if they manage that because it's a lot to do during a holiday season.

Dec 8, 2016 at 6:33 PM Post #184 of 2,949
He did. But I can't imagine even the pre-orders will be out this month. It's too tight of a timetable for production, QC, packing, and shipping during a holiday season to get that out so soon. I'll be mighty impressed if they manage that because it's a lot to do during a holiday season.

Latest date scheduled by Bob is mid to late January.

Dec 8, 2016 at 7:15 PM Post #186 of 2,949
I just checked and yes it still says they come with SFs.
Hope they have stock of them in January when PM6 starts shipping.

I wonder if any of the KS orders will get theirs this month...ha ha

Yes, is true that on site is still information about spinfits included. But the same information is on PM4 and Vyrus and both came without because they run out on spinfits, and my question do they will be delivered later was not answered.

Dec 8, 2016 at 7:54 PM Post #189 of 2,949
I for one applaud the transparency by Bob and Co, he's letting you know what's going on ahead of time rather than just making people deal with it. I own 2 Trinity IEM's so not a big time customer but one none the less. They helped sort an issue that was my own and not theirs gladly. That kind of CS does not happen often. The offer to allow upgrades and keep your old stuff is a big deal and a big step in a positive direction. I can't wait to hear the offer myself.  

Dec 8, 2016 at 10:11 PM Post #190 of 2,949
What's our target group? It's a serious question as we sell to teens to people way past there 70's.

Head fi only makes up a small proportion of our customers relatively but it is also one of the most essential places for feedback good or bad.

I think it's pretty cool that you sell to me and I'm only 17, and you also sell to people like @Bob A (SD) who is nearly my grandparents' age 
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 8, 2016 at 11:09 PM Post #191 of 2,949
@bobtrinity
1. Will Phantom Air have the new dual coil titanium driver?
2. Will Hunter come with the fabric cable with remote?

TIA

Dec 9, 2016 at 3:14 AM Post #192 of 2,949
Just curious, if I want to order a hunter in the future, would I be able to request to get a standard 2 pin connector instead of the hardwiring?
I mean since its already hand made, it wouldnt be much of an issue to get it done differently.
Also, on another note , Bobtrinity ,I don't have any experience on the subject but wouldn't a better solution tho the threading issue be to get a higher grade aluminium like the campfire line? The last thing, I am afraid that the matte black finish on my pm6 will chip off as its not anodised aluminium. Some details on how the finish will be done would be appreciated, because if it might chip I'd like to change the shell colour

Dec 9, 2016 at 3:37 AM Post #193 of 2,949
Cheers Bob
beerchug.gif
Nice work, just awaiting my litz cable :) and of course the Master 6 & Phantom Air

Out of interest do I need to order a new BT adapter I have the one for the Vyrus/Master 6 etc. or will you be sending a new one?  Seems too good to be true?

gs1000.gif

Dec 9, 2016 at 3:40 AM Post #194 of 2,949
Just curious, if I want to order a hunter in the future, would I be able to request to get a standard 2 pin connector instead of the hardwiring?
I mean since its already hand made, it wouldnt be much of an issue to get it done differently.
Also, on another note , @Bobtrinity ,I don't have any experience on the subject but wouldn't a better solution tho the threading issue be to get a higher grade aluminium like the campfire line? The last thing, I am afraid that the matte black finish on my pm6 will chip off as its not anodised aluminium. Some details on how the finish will be done would be appreciated, because if it might chip I'd like to change the shell colour

+1 on a couple of these questions, would like to know the answers. I'd like to point out to you that the PM6 isn't going to be aluminum anymore though, they're switching to stainless steel shells instead.

1) Also curious if you'll do orders for standard 2-pin connector versions of IEMs (I'm already getting a Hunter, but knowing for if one could ask it for the PM6 would be nice)
2) Also would like to know about how the PM6 shell finish would hold up to chipping and abuse now that you're switching to stainless steel
3) Any possibility of making Trinity multibraid cables with standard 2-pin connections to sell as standalone cables? I already know there's virtually no chance this would happen, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask anyway.

Dec 9, 2016 at 4:40 AM Post #195 of 2,949
Are there any more pictures of the Atlas Deltas? Just want to get an idea of the housing size / fit (Have Delta V2s, wondering if they will be as comfortable / I can wear them straight down). Intrigued by the matte black model! I've had nothing but a fantastic experience with Trinity products thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back