Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Dec 9, 2016 at 12:52 PM Post #211 of 2,949
It's not a typo
biggrin.gif

Awesome! Good news just keep coming. 

Dec 9, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #212 of 2,949
This will probably be removed but I wanted to ask if anyone wants to sell a problem free PM4? Just missed one yesterday and have a Want Ad up now. PM me if you do.

This guy can sell you one.

https://trinity-audio-engineering.myshopify.com/products/phantom-master-4?variant=20766719047

He should be ok, i know several people have bought from him....:)

Dec 9, 2016 at 1:04 PM Post #213 of 2,949

https://trinity-audio-engineering.myshopify.com/products/phantom-master-4?variant=20766719047

He should be ok, i know several people have bought from him....:)
awesome post! Lol. Been listening to my pm4 walking to and from the gym, straight out of my s6 edge+ these sound awesome and go loud easy enough! Silver undampened filters with my hip hop playlists

Dec 9, 2016 at 1:07 PM Post #214 of 2,949

He should be ok, i know several people have bought from him....
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm confused now. That link takes me to the Trinity Audio website, where I would be ordering a new PM4. Am I missing something?

Dec 9, 2016 at 1:11 PM Post #217 of 2,949
I'm confused now. That link takes me to the Trinity Audio website, where I would be ordering a new PM4. Am I missing something?
what he is saying is that you can still order through Bob and get a perfectly working PM4. The problems on here would be a minority to the actual perfectly fine working ones. Mine are perfect, sound awesome, look great, awesome value IEM

Dec 9, 2016 at 1:34 PM Post #220 of 2,949
AND have a warranty.

I was hoping to find a good used pair that a reader here has already used and verified that everything is working properly. A lot of the time I buy used to save money-retired on a fixed income-and have had very few problems. If someone has used a phone a while and put some hours on it and everything is ok, usually will be good for a long time. As you said above, the problems are in a minority of the PM4's  so I will take my chances. Just received the Sabre a week ago and like it, so was hoping to jump to the PM4 and give it a try. Sorry I missed the joke; was a little too eager in thinking someone had one available.

Dec 9, 2016 at 1:42 PM Post #221 of 2,949
I was hoping to find a good used pair that a reader here has already used and verified that everything is working properly. A lot of the time I buy used to save money-retired on a fixed income-and have had very few problems. If someone has used a phone a while and put some hours on it and everything is ok, usually will be good for a long time. As you said above, the problems are in a minority of the PM4's  so I will take my chances. Just received the Sabre a week ago and like it, so was hoping to jump to the PM4 and give it a try. Sorry I missed the joke; was a little too eager in thinking someone had one available.

Fair enough. Remember you get 20 % discount on the PM4 from the website. So it's still a very good price. I don't know how much you actually save buying one used. PM4 has just been released. And you get warranty and excellent customer service.

Dec 9, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #222 of 2,949
As one of the advance pm6 buyers Amd having thought about it I'm pleased that these will be the 2pin connector types and not the y-shape cables. This is based on the number 1 problem that I have with earphones etc - as someone who wears them a lot for travel I seem to break cables from time to time. However, and I suspect I know the answer to this, one of the attractions with Trinity was knowing that they were going to keep an inventory of spare cables. I assume that this won't in fact be the case for the 2pin pm6s given the wider change to y shape connectors going forward. Is that likely to be the case @Bobtrinity?

This led me to wonder how feasible it would be to have a cable that terminates at the y end (like the future pm6s will have) but instead of being hard wired have 2pin connectors to allow use of the new trinity Eco system?

Dec 9, 2016 at 2:04 PM Post #225 of 2,949
As one of the advance pm6 buyers Amd having thought about it I'm pleased that these will be the 2pin connector types and not the y-shape cables. This is based on the number 1 problem that I have with earphones etc - as someone who wears them a lot for travel I seem to break cables from time to time. However, and I suspect I know the answer to this, one of the attractions with Trinity was knowing that they were going to keep an inventory of spare cables. I assume that this won't in fact be the case for the 2pin pm6s given the wider change to y shape connectors going forward. Is that likely to be the case @Bobtrinity?

This led me to wonder how feasible it would be to have a cable that terminates at the y end (like the future pm6s will have) but instead of being hard wired have 2pin connectors to allow use of the new trinity Eco system?

We 99% of time have spare cables on stock.

But if we add 2 pin to the new design then we have to change the design again and we will repair any cable on the new design for up to 3 years if needed at no cost to you.

But first this run of pm6 will have industry standard recessed 2 pin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back